Report: Hope Solo Married Fiance Despite Bloody Incident on Wedding Eve
Hope Solo reportedly married her fiance Jerramy Stevens despite the bloody event on their wedding eve. A sports radio host in Seattle and the U.S. soccer athlete's teammate Jillian Loyden have both confirmed via Twitter that the nuptials did take place but no other details were released.
Solo and Stevens allegedly had a fight on Monday, November 12 morning. Solo's brother Marcus called 911 to report a fight at home and police were immediately dispatched. Police report said there were blood spatters at the house and injured people. Marcus had blood on his forehead and a bruise under his eye while Solo had blood on her elbow from a cut. A 32-year-old woman suffered from a hip injury while Stevens had dried blood on his shirt and cheek. Blood was also found on the floor and staircase handrail.
Solo refused to cooperate with police and tell them about the incident. She reportedly yelled at Marcus, "Don't say anything to them Marcus" several times while he was being questioned by police. While everybody else was on the first floor, Stevens was found upstairs wedged between wall and bed. He told the police that he was not trying to hide but was sleeping instead. However, he admitted to have had an argument with Solo.
Stevens, a former Seattle Seahawks player, was then arrested on fourth degree assault but was released without condition. Solo was photographed the following day leaving municipal court in Kirkland, Washington with her lawyer.
Words are, Solo and Stevens were arguing over where they will live, Washington or Florida, after they get married.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?