Jon Bon Jovi's Teen Daughter Released After Drug Arrest
Jon Bon Jovi's teenage daughter is caught in the middle of drug problems. Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested by police at her college dorm in Kirkland, New York on Wednesday, November 14 morning for possessing a small amount of heroin and other drugs.
It all started with someone's report that she had overdosed on heroin and was unresponsive. Town of Kirkland Police Department and EMT responded to it by visiting her dorm room at Hamilton College at 1:51 A.M. but found that Bongiovi was alive. Upon searching the room, police found a "small quantity" of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
The 19-year-old was immediately arrested for all the misdemeanors but was eventually released from custody and ordered to appear in court at a later date, TMZ said. Along with her, a 21-year-old male named Ian S. Grant was also arrested and charged with drug possession.
Hamilton College has released a statement in the wake of the arrests, telling WKTV, "In addition to violating state law, the actions alleged to have been committed by the students violate Hamilton College policy. The college is cooperating with the police investigation. Our first concern is always for the safety of our students. Out of respect for the privacy of our students and in accordance with federal regulations we do not discuss individual health or disciplinary matters."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie