Jon Bon Jovi's Teen Daughter Released After Drug Arrest
Jon Bon Jovi's teenage daughter is caught in the middle of drug problems. Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested by police at her college dorm in Kirkland, New York on Wednesday, November 14 morning for possessing a small amount of heroin and other drugs.
It all started with someone's report that she had overdosed on heroin and was unresponsive. Town of Kirkland Police Department and EMT responded to it by visiting her dorm room at Hamilton College at 1:51 A.M. but found that Bongiovi was alive. Upon searching the room, police found a "small quantity" of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
The 19-year-old was immediately arrested for all the misdemeanors but was eventually released from custody and ordered to appear in court at a later date, TMZ said. Along with her, a 21-year-old male named Ian S. Grant was also arrested and charged with drug possession.
Hamilton College has released a statement in the wake of the arrests, telling WKTV, "In addition to violating state law, the actions alleged to have been committed by the students violate Hamilton College policy. The college is cooperating with the police investigation. Our first concern is always for the safety of our students. Out of respect for the privacy of our students and in accordance with federal regulations we do not discuss individual health or disciplinary matters."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified