Jon Bon Jovi's Teen Daughter Released After Drug Arrest
Jon Bon Jovi's teenage daughter is caught in the middle of drug problems. Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested by police at her college dorm in Kirkland, New York on Wednesday, November 14 morning for possessing a small amount of heroin and other drugs.
It all started with someone's report that she had overdosed on heroin and was unresponsive. Town of Kirkland Police Department and EMT responded to it by visiting her dorm room at Hamilton College at 1:51 A.M. but found that Bongiovi was alive. Upon searching the room, police found a "small quantity" of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
The 19-year-old was immediately arrested for all the misdemeanors but was eventually released from custody and ordered to appear in court at a later date, TMZ said. Along with her, a 21-year-old male named Ian S. Grant was also arrested and charged with drug possession.
Hamilton College has released a statement in the wake of the arrests, telling WKTV, "In addition to violating state law, the actions alleged to have been committed by the students violate Hamilton College policy. The college is cooperating with the police investigation. Our first concern is always for the safety of our students. Out of respect for the privacy of our students and in accordance with federal regulations we do not discuss individual health or disciplinary matters."
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'