Madonna Exposes Butt on Stage to Raise Money for Hurricane Sandy Victims
Madonna had her own way to ask fans to make donation for Hurricane Sandy relief. The "Like a Virgin" hitmaker exposed her butt to urge the audience to spare some money for superstorm Sandy victims when performing on Monday night, November 12 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
"We... have to call attention to the fact that New York has been devastated by a hurricane and I think that people really underestimate the damage that has been done. The homes, the jobs, the livelihoods that have been lost," the "Hung Up" songstress told the crowd. "There are many wonderful people, some of them here tonight, who have started amazing initiatives and have been giving help to people who have nowhere to live, who have no food and nowhere to sleep."
"I went down to Rockaway Beach yesterday with my children, and we saw what was going on there, we saw the destruction," the "American Pie" singer went on telling her fans in the concert. "It was really sad, but we also saw amazing acts of humanity. People sharing with other people, people working hard, cleaning houses, handing out food, blankets, giving love."
The 54-year-old singer then took off her top and exposed her butt to her fans, saying that she would help the victims with her own way. "[I am] showing [my] naked ass for Hurricane Sandy victims," she yelled.
The title character depicter in "Evita" then performed a slowed-down version of "Like a Virgin" and persuaded the audience to throw money at the stage. "If you are going to look at the crack of my ass, you better raise some cash!" she shouted at the audience, who followed her instruction.
The mother of four paid a visit in the Rockaways on Sunday, November 11 to check the destructed area as the result of massive storm Sandy attack at the end of October. She wore a stylish gorilla-faced hat and was accompanied by some bodyguards.
"It's amazing how not a big deal this was. She had one bodyguard, and only a few people around," volunteer Mark Winkel, who gave his hands on Beach 96th St, expressed his admiration. "It was pretty cool seeing her there."
More Madonna News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video