Keira Knightley: People Are Not Interested in My Small Breasts
Keira Knightley has no problem exposing her breasts because they're small. To Allure, the actress admits, "I don't mind expossing my tits because they're so small... People really aren't that interested!"
The "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" actress, however, has a rule about appearing naked in a film. "I'm quite rigorous about what gets exposed," she says. "No bottom half!" the actress adds. On how much to expose, she shares, "I think it's much easier as you get older. You can say, 'No.' 'Yes.' 'No.' "
Proving that she doesn't mind flaunting her breasts, Keira poses topless for the magazine's December issue. Taken by photographer Mario Testino at the Dorchester hotel in London, one of the pictures features her donning a glistened and unbuttoned black bolero by Chanel. In another photograph, the "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" actress strips off the bolero and covers her breasts with her hand while holding a glass of water.
For the photo shoot, hairstylist Christiaan arranges Keira's locks into a wavy do. He is inspired by pictures of Loulou de la Falaise, one of Yves Laurent's muses in the 70s. He explains, "We wanted it to look sexy and flexible... like it was destroyed after a wild night, but not too, too wild."
In an interview with Allure, the British actress denies rumor that she suffers from anorexia. "I knew I wasn't anorexic. But maybe my body is somehow not right. Or my face is not right. Or the way I speak is not right." She adds, "When you're going through a period where you're really getting a lot of criticism, you go, Maybe all this is right! You just kind of want to hide it all."
The Anna Karenina depicter once joked about her small size of breasts. She opened up, "They [movie marketing executives] always pencil in my boobs. I was only angry when they were really droopy."
"For 'King Arthur', for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy tits," the "Pride and Prejudice" actress went on. "I thought, 'Well, if you're going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts.' "
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?