Fun. and Ne-Yo Join Other Top Performers at the Grammy Nominations Concert
Indie pop band Fun. and R'n'B singer Ne-Yo have been added to the list of performers for "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown to Music's Biggest Night" to take place on December 5 at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Country and pop sensation Taylor Swift will be hosting the event together with rapper and veteran host, LL Cool J.
Fun. and Ne-Yo will join previously confirmed guest performers like country singer Luke Bryan and triple Grammy honorees Maroon 5 in the one-hour special that will air live on CBS at 10 P.M. ET. Concert organizers are expected to announce additional performers on the show as the event date closes in. The show will also feature performances from past winners and nominees.
Swift and LL Cool J will announce this year's Grammy nominees in several categories during the live concert event in Swift's hometown of Nashville. This is the first time that the city will host the Grammy nominations concert.
Tickets for "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!!" can be purchased at Ticketmaster. People who get tickets and attend the show will also be treated to an exclusive one-hour live performance by Maroon 5 following the telecast.
Celebrities and music's big names will walk down the red carpet for the 55th annual Grammy Awards on February 10, 2013 at 8 P.M. EST as the show airs live on CBS from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack