Fun. and Ne-Yo Join Other Top Performers at the Grammy Nominations Concert
Indie pop band Fun. and R'n'B singer Ne-Yo have been added to the list of performers for "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown to Music's Biggest Night" to take place on December 5 at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Country and pop sensation Taylor Swift will be hosting the event together with rapper and veteran host, LL Cool J.
Fun. and Ne-Yo will join previously confirmed guest performers like country singer Luke Bryan and triple Grammy honorees Maroon 5 in the one-hour special that will air live on CBS at 10 P.M. ET. Concert organizers are expected to announce additional performers on the show as the event date closes in. The show will also feature performances from past winners and nominees.
Swift and LL Cool J will announce this year's Grammy nominees in several categories during the live concert event in Swift's hometown of Nashville. This is the first time that the city will host the Grammy nominations concert.
Tickets for "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!!" can be purchased at Ticketmaster. People who get tickets and attend the show will also be treated to an exclusive one-hour live performance by Maroon 5 following the telecast.
Celebrities and music's big names will walk down the red carpet for the 55th annual Grammy Awards on February 10, 2013 at 8 P.M. EST as the show airs live on CBS from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake