Video: Christina Aguilera Debuts 'Make the World Move' on 'The Voice'
Musical diva Christina Aguilera wowed her live audience when she took the stage to give a premiere performance of the track "Make the World Move" on the recent elimination show episode of "The Voice". The "Your Body" hitmaker had her "Voice" co-mentor Cee-Lo Green helping her out in pulling off the elaborate opening production number on Tuesday, November 13.
The 31-year-old singer put on a wild, blonde, big hair while she hit those high notes and sounded as powerful as ever on stage. Green, on the other hand, added a pretty cool mix of great voice and dance moves to hype up the crowd even more while a huge group of back up dancers carried on with their escapades on stage.
"About to #MakeTheWorldMove with @CeeLoGreen on @NBCTheVoice tonight. You better not miss it!!! #MakeTheWorldMove celebration on @NBCTheVoice! #LOTUS," Aguilera wrote on her Twitter wall that evening.
Along with a bunch of theatrical props like red balloons, lavish costumes and a battalion of great dancers and backup singers, Aguilera and Green performed perfectly on the show and without a doubt impressed the live TV audience. The two artists certainly proved they know their stuff and deserve to be coaching other musical aspirants on the talent show that evening.
"Make the World Move" is included in Aguilera's new seventh studio album "Lotus", which was also officially released that day.
More Christina Aguilera News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer