'Nashville' Soundtrack to Hit Stores December 11
After being picked up for a full season, the ABC drama "Nashville" gets another good news to celebrate about. The TV show's official soundtrack has been set for a December 11 release and will feature eleven tracks performed by several of its stars including Hayden Panettiere, Connie Britton, Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson, Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio.
Big Machine Records made the announcement about the soundtracks release before the Christmas holidays and is expecting some really good sales and feedback from listeners since the show's songs have also been dominating the iTunes country charts in the last few weeks, already selling a total of more than 500,000 digital downloads and occupying the top 10. Panettiere's "Telescope" has also pushed its way to Billboard's top 40.
The official tracklisting for the soundtrack was also revealed and it contains eleven songs, which were produced by T Bone Burnett, Dann Huff and Michael Knox. There are also songwriting contributions from Elvis Costello and former The Civil Wars member, John Paul White.
The soundtrack will also include an alternate version of Panettiere's "Telescope" and the previously released "If I Didn't Know Better" performed by Palladio and Bowen.
With a full season at hand and a sure-hit soundtrack coming soon, things are definitely looking great for the stars of "Nashville". The country drama airs Wednesdays at 10 P.M. on ABC.
"Nashville" Soundtrack full track listing:
- "Buried Under" performed by Connie Britton
- "If I Didn't Know Better" performed by Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen
- "Undermine" performed by Hayden Panettiere, Charles Esten
- "Sideshow" performed by Charles Esten
- "Wrong Song" performed by Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere
- "No One Will Ever Love You" performed by Connie Britton, Charles Esten
- "Twist of Barbwire" performed by Jonathan Jackson
- "Love Like Mine" Performed by Hayden Panettiere
- "Telescope" performed by Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella
- "When the Right One Comes Along" performed by Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio
- "Telescope" (Radio Mix) performed by Hayden Panettiere
More Nashville News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie