'DWTS: All-Stars' Sends Home Kirstie Alley and Gilles Marini in Double Elimination
After a week without elimination, "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars" bid farewell to two celebrities at a time on Tuesday, November 13's results show. Kirstie Alley, who was at the bottom of scoreboard with a total of 79 points, was the first to be sent packing.
Calling it an honor to be asked back to the show, the actress who opened the results show with her rendition of "Locomotion" said, "The second time around was very special to me... I learned more about dancing, believe it or not." He went on crediting her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, "I wanted to thank Maks because he's so patient with me."
Getting the bad news later that night was Gilles Marini. His elimination was quite shocking since he was one of the best dancers in the competition and got rave reviews for his last two dances on Monday night. While the crowd seemingly disagreed with the result, the "Brothers & Sisters" alum still showed a positive attitude.
"In the end, it's just an incredible experience," he said. "I tried my very best. Peta [Murgatroyd, pro-dancer partner] was an angel out there... And I want to thank my wife. Without her, I'm really nothing."
In addition to Kirstie's musical performance, the audience was catered by Ne-Yo who sang his new song "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)".
Next week, Melissa Rycroft, Shawn Johnson, Kelly Monaco, Apolo Anton Ohno and Emmitt Smith will return to the ballroom with their respective partners. They will perform the dances picked by other contestants.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!