'Jersey Shore' Star Vinny Guadagnino Gets His Own Show on MTV
Vinny Guadagnino will be staying on MTV even after "Jersey Shore" takes its final bow in December. The reality TV star has got his own talk show on the network titled "The Show with Vinny". The so-called hybrid talk/reality series will put a twist on talk show format by welcoming the guests to Vinny's Staten Island home.
"Vinny's unique mix of humor, intelligence, curiosity and heart make him the perfect choice for this genre busting take on the interview format," Chris Linn, MTV executive vice president of programming and head of production, says in a statement.
He adds, "As the lives of the Jersey Shore cast evolve, we are excited to explore new ground while still delivering the laughs and surprises that fans have come to expect from the franchise."
In addition to having a sit-down with Vinny, celebrity guests on the upcoming show will be treated to a tasty Italian meal served in his home. Vinny's mother Paula and partying Uncle Nino will join the candid conversation.
MTV has previously greenlit two other "Jersey Shore" spin-offs, "Snooki & JWoww" which will return for its second season on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 10 P.M. ET/PT, and "The Pauly D Project".
The cast of the reality show is set to reunite for MTV telethon "Restore the Shore" benefiting the Hurricane Sandy victims. The one-hour special will air live on Thursday, November 15 at 11 P.M. from MTV's Times Square Studio.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl