'Jersey Shore' Star Vinny Guadagnino Gets His Own Show on MTV
Vinny Guadagnino will be staying on MTV even after "Jersey Shore" takes its final bow in December. The reality TV star has got his own talk show on the network titled "The Show with Vinny". The so-called hybrid talk/reality series will put a twist on talk show format by welcoming the guests to Vinny's Staten Island home.
"Vinny's unique mix of humor, intelligence, curiosity and heart make him the perfect choice for this genre busting take on the interview format," Chris Linn, MTV executive vice president of programming and head of production, says in a statement.
He adds, "As the lives of the Jersey Shore cast evolve, we are excited to explore new ground while still delivering the laughs and surprises that fans have come to expect from the franchise."
In addition to having a sit-down with Vinny, celebrity guests on the upcoming show will be treated to a tasty Italian meal served in his home. Vinny's mother Paula and partying Uncle Nino will join the candid conversation.
MTV has previously greenlit two other "Jersey Shore" spin-offs, "Snooki & JWoww" which will return for its second season on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 10 P.M. ET/PT, and "The Pauly D Project".
The cast of the reality show is set to reunite for MTV telethon "Restore the Shore" benefiting the Hurricane Sandy victims. The one-hour special will air live on Thursday, November 15 at 11 P.M. from MTV's Times Square Studio.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease