Tamera Mowry and Adam Housley Welcome First Child
Tamera Mowry and Adam Housley welcomed their first child and son named Aden John Tanner Housley on November 12. The healthy baby boy was born at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. and measured 21.5 inches.
A representative for the former co-host of "Access Hollywood Live" confirmed the birth of the baby boy to In Touch. The spokesperson uttered, "Both mommy and baby are healthy and her whole family is thrilled. He is big strong kid and he and mom are resting well with dad alongside."
To Style, Tamera said, "Adam and I feel very blessed to finally be holding our son." The "Sister, Sister" star gushed, "He is a beautiful miracle, and our hearts are overflowing with love." She then expressed her gratitude, "Thank you to everyone for your love and support. It means so much to our family."
Tamera also didn't miss to tell her fans on Twitter about the arrival of her bundle of joy. She tweeted, "Thanks guys for the love!! @ http://people.com u rock!! @adamhousley and I are beyond so n luv with our son."
The proud father, Adam, expressed his happiness to In Touch, "We are so happy!" He then gushed, "He is healthy, happy, strong, beautiful and our families are so excited to have another grandchild, cousin and nephew."
Additionally, Tia Mowry, Tamera's twin sister, shared her excitement to become an auntie. She tweeted on Tuesday, November 13, "Yay!!! I can finally now say! I am an auntie!!!! Can we say chunk munk!!! So happy & blessed! Cree now has a play date! He is beautiful!"
Tamera and Adam dated for six years, before the couple finally tied the knot on May 15, 2011 at the Vintage Estate in Yountville (Villagio Inn and Spa) in California's Napa Valley. In April this year, Tamera confirmed that she was going to give birth to their first son on October 30. Aden's birth was 2 weeks later than the due date.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group