Rihanna Drops Her Clothes for GQ Cover
Barbadian diva Rihanna strips down anew for men's magazine, GQ. The singer shows off her flawless body and statement tattoos with only a cropped black leather jacket draped over her shoulders and her arms stretched across her crotch area.
The 24-year-old singer lands in front of the men's magazine's December issue and makes magazine history by becoming the only woman thus far to appear on the cover of the publication's annual "Men of the Year" issue. GQ teases more photos of RiRi's hot bare looks on November 12 via Twitter, which suggests that there is more coming for the men out there than just the daring front cover.
"GQ's man of the year?! When will your fave? #histoRih #GQ," the "Umbrella" stunner wrote on her Instagram.
Rihanna, who also just broke news earlier about her upcoming 777 tour in support of her seventh studio album "Unapologetic", has been appearing in a lot of raunchy photos lately. One naughty cover for V magazine included supermodel Kate Moss. The two sexy ladies took turns stripping down for the camera as photographer Mario Testino shot the provocative photos.
Moreover, RiRi's own album art cover for "Unapologetic" also featured her topless, sporting her clean pixie cut style with her huge chest tattoo in full view. The singer also went for a Hollywood-style blonde look and stripped down to just her undies for a fragrance ad where the new product was aptly called "Nude".
More Rihanna News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed