Rihanna Drops Her Clothes for GQ Cover
Barbadian diva Rihanna strips down anew for men's magazine, GQ. The singer shows off her flawless body and statement tattoos with only a cropped black leather jacket draped over her shoulders and her arms stretched across her crotch area.
The 24-year-old singer lands in front of the men's magazine's December issue and makes magazine history by becoming the only woman thus far to appear on the cover of the publication's annual "Men of the Year" issue. GQ teases more photos of RiRi's hot bare looks on November 12 via Twitter, which suggests that there is more coming for the men out there than just the daring front cover.
"GQ's man of the year?! When will your fave? #histoRih #GQ," the "Umbrella" stunner wrote on her Instagram.
Rihanna, who also just broke news earlier about her upcoming 777 tour in support of her seventh studio album "Unapologetic", has been appearing in a lot of raunchy photos lately. One naughty cover for V magazine included supermodel Kate Moss. The two sexy ladies took turns stripping down for the camera as photographer Mario Testino shot the provocative photos.
Moreover, RiRi's own album art cover for "Unapologetic" also featured her topless, sporting her clean pixie cut style with her huge chest tattoo in full view. The singer also went for a Hollywood-style blonde look and stripped down to just her undies for a fragrance ad where the new product was aptly called "Nude".
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival