Gerard Butler Is a Clumsy Soccer Coach in First 'Playing for Keeps' Clip
Gerard Butler gets a new job as a soccer coach in the first clip of "Playing for Keeps". In the newly-released snippet, the 43-year-old actor is seen being introduced as a new sports trainer for a group of young kids. Since it is his first stint as a coach, Gerard seems to have difficulties in answering some innocent questions from those children.
In addition to the clip, the drama unveils its first TV spot that gives a longer look at Gerard as a loving father who charms Jessica Biel. Jessica plays the ex-wife of Gerard's character. She seems to feel the chemistry with him again and decides to give him a second chance as he proves to be a good family man.
In "Playing for Keeps", Gerard stars as a troubled father trying to make up for lost time by coaching his son's team. However, the former soccer athlete finds himself in hot water after some of the local mothers take a little too much of a shine to him (and he to them).
The dramedy will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on December 7. Also supporting the Gabriele Muccino-directed film are the likes of Catherine Zeta-Jones, Uma Thurman, Dennis Quaid, Judy Greer, James Tupper, Iqbal Theba and Noah Lomax.
"Playing for Keeps" Official Trailer :
"Playing for Keeps" clip: "New Coach"
"Playing for Keeps" TV spot:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences