Gerard Butler Is a Clumsy Soccer Coach in First 'Playing for Keeps' Clip
Gerard Butler gets a new job as a soccer coach in the first clip of "Playing for Keeps". In the newly-released snippet, the 43-year-old actor is seen being introduced as a new sports trainer for a group of young kids. Since it is his first stint as a coach, Gerard seems to have difficulties in answering some innocent questions from those children.
In addition to the clip, the drama unveils its first TV spot that gives a longer look at Gerard as a loving father who charms Jessica Biel. Jessica plays the ex-wife of Gerard's character. She seems to feel the chemistry with him again and decides to give him a second chance as he proves to be a good family man.
In "Playing for Keeps", Gerard stars as a troubled father trying to make up for lost time by coaching his son's team. However, the former soccer athlete finds himself in hot water after some of the local mothers take a little too much of a shine to him (and he to them).
The dramedy will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on December 7. Also supporting the Gabriele Muccino-directed film are the likes of Catherine Zeta-Jones, Uma Thurman, Dennis Quaid, Judy Greer, James Tupper, Iqbal Theba and Noah Lomax.
"Playing for Keeps" Official Trailer :
"Playing for Keeps" clip: "New Coach"
"Playing for Keeps" TV spot:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'