Gerard Butler Is a Clumsy Soccer Coach in First 'Playing for Keeps' Clip
Gerard Butler gets a new job as a soccer coach in the first clip of "Playing for Keeps". In the newly-released snippet, the 43-year-old actor is seen being introduced as a new sports trainer for a group of young kids. Since it is his first stint as a coach, Gerard seems to have difficulties in answering some innocent questions from those children.
In addition to the clip, the drama unveils its first TV spot that gives a longer look at Gerard as a loving father who charms Jessica Biel. Jessica plays the ex-wife of Gerard's character. She seems to feel the chemistry with him again and decides to give him a second chance as he proves to be a good family man.
In "Playing for Keeps", Gerard stars as a troubled father trying to make up for lost time by coaching his son's team. However, the former soccer athlete finds himself in hot water after some of the local mothers take a little too much of a shine to him (and he to them).
The dramedy will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on December 7. Also supporting the Gabriele Muccino-directed film are the likes of Catherine Zeta-Jones, Uma Thurman, Dennis Quaid, Judy Greer, James Tupper, Iqbal Theba and Noah Lomax.
"Playing for Keeps" Official Trailer :
"Playing for Keeps" clip: "New Coach"
"Playing for Keeps" TV spot:
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby