Demi Lovato Teases Fans About Her New Music
"The X Factor (US)" mentor Demi Lovato sent out exciting news about her upcoming fresh tracks for a new album that she has been working on in the studio. The semi-finished versions promise to give a new spin on the musical style of the "Give Your Heart a Break" hitmaker and Lovatics around the world should definitely watch out for it.
"Listening to rough cuts of some of my new songs.... Get excited Lovatics!!! WOO," wrote the singer on her Twitter wall on November 12.
The new album from the "Skyscraper" singer will be a follow up to 2011's "Unbroken", which is a record that reflected a lot about the singer's personal life struggles and experiences she had prior to seeking help and entering rehab back in October 2010. Lovato's personal conflicts and the things she had to overcome were also made into a TV documentary for MTV titled "Demi Lovato: Stay Strong".
With all her "X Factor" commitments, fans of the 20-year old singer were starting to get worried that she will not be able to focus on creating her own music since she is too busy helping others create their own. However, with news of her new tracks in the works, fans can now sit back and be at ease knowing that Lovato will soon be on the limelight again with a new album.
Lovato made a recent appearance on Game 4 of the World Series as she sang the National Anthem during the Sunday, October 28 game between the San Francisco Giants and the Detroit Tigers.
More Demi Lovato News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS