Demi Lovato Teases Fans About Her New Music
"The X Factor (US)" mentor Demi Lovato sent out exciting news about her upcoming fresh tracks for a new album that she has been working on in the studio. The semi-finished versions promise to give a new spin on the musical style of the "Give Your Heart a Break" hitmaker and Lovatics around the world should definitely watch out for it.
"Listening to rough cuts of some of my new songs.... Get excited Lovatics!!! WOO," wrote the singer on her Twitter wall on November 12.
The new album from the "Skyscraper" singer will be a follow up to 2011's "Unbroken", which is a record that reflected a lot about the singer's personal life struggles and experiences she had prior to seeking help and entering rehab back in October 2010. Lovato's personal conflicts and the things she had to overcome were also made into a TV documentary for MTV titled "Demi Lovato: Stay Strong".
With all her "X Factor" commitments, fans of the 20-year old singer were starting to get worried that she will not be able to focus on creating her own music since she is too busy helping others create their own. However, with news of her new tracks in the works, fans can now sit back and be at ease knowing that Lovato will soon be on the limelight again with a new album.
Lovato made a recent appearance on Game 4 of the World Series as she sang the National Anthem during the Sunday, October 28 game between the San Francisco Giants and the Detroit Tigers.
More Demi Lovato News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass