Demi Lovato Teases Fans About Her New Music
"The X Factor (US)" mentor Demi Lovato sent out exciting news about her upcoming fresh tracks for a new album that she has been working on in the studio. The semi-finished versions promise to give a new spin on the musical style of the "Give Your Heart a Break" hitmaker and Lovatics around the world should definitely watch out for it.
"Listening to rough cuts of some of my new songs.... Get excited Lovatics!!! WOO," wrote the singer on her Twitter wall on November 12.
The new album from the "Skyscraper" singer will be a follow up to 2011's "Unbroken", which is a record that reflected a lot about the singer's personal life struggles and experiences she had prior to seeking help and entering rehab back in October 2010. Lovato's personal conflicts and the things she had to overcome were also made into a TV documentary for MTV titled "Demi Lovato: Stay Strong".
With all her "X Factor" commitments, fans of the 20-year old singer were starting to get worried that she will not be able to focus on creating her own music since she is too busy helping others create their own. However, with news of her new tracks in the works, fans can now sit back and be at ease knowing that Lovato will soon be on the limelight again with a new album.
Lovato made a recent appearance on Game 4 of the World Series as she sang the National Anthem during the Sunday, October 28 game between the San Francisco Giants and the Detroit Tigers.
More Demi Lovato News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says