Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher Expecting First Child
Joanna Garcia and husband Nick Swisher are all excited as they announced the good news of starting their own family soon. The couple are expecting their first child and shared their joy to family and friends by posting and elaborating about the news on their respective social media walls.
"So happy to finally be able to share our news!" wrote Garcia on her Twitter account on November 12. "Nick and I are expecting our first baby in 2013! Feeling so blessed and beyond excited!" gushed the former "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" actress.
Meanwhile, current New York Yankees right fielder and first baseman Swisher couldn't keep the good news any longer and posted on his Facebook page, "We are so excited to finally be able to share our exciting news with you! We are expecting a little Swisher in the spring of 2013! Words can't describe how blessed we feel to be expanding our family and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new addition. Your support and kindness has meant so much to us throughout the years and we wanted to personally share the news with you all."
Garcia, 33, and Swisher 31, wed in December 2010 after being engaged for seven months. Their wedding ceremony was attended by such celebrities as Reba McEntire, Jaime-Lynn Sigler and Lance Bass.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child