Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher Expecting First Child
Joanna Garcia and husband Nick Swisher are all excited as they announced the good news of starting their own family soon. The couple are expecting their first child and shared their joy to family and friends by posting and elaborating about the news on their respective social media walls.
"So happy to finally be able to share our news!" wrote Garcia on her Twitter account on November 12. "Nick and I are expecting our first baby in 2013! Feeling so blessed and beyond excited!" gushed the former "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" actress.
Meanwhile, current New York Yankees right fielder and first baseman Swisher couldn't keep the good news any longer and posted on his Facebook page, "We are so excited to finally be able to share our exciting news with you! We are expecting a little Swisher in the spring of 2013! Words can't describe how blessed we feel to be expanding our family and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new addition. Your support and kindness has meant so much to us throughout the years and we wanted to personally share the news with you all."
Garcia, 33, and Swisher 31, wed in December 2010 after being engaged for seven months. Their wedding ceremony was attended by such celebrities as Reba McEntire, Jaime-Lynn Sigler and Lance Bass.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris