Snooki Shows Off Her New Fiery Hair Do
New mom Snooki is no longer a brunette. The "Jersey Shore" star has just dyed her hair flaming-red, and she showed it off on her Twitter. "Love you boo, fab job as always! Xoxoxo @bradleystylenyc," she tweeted an Instagram picture of her posing with hairstylist Bradley Moreland.
The new redhead flaunted her post-baby body in a black long-sleeved top and blue leggings that she matched with a pair of studded black boots. "Rockin my spike Jeffrey's & galaxy leggings for my boo @bradleystylenyc," she gushed to her Twitter followers.
The petite reality TV star gave birth to a baby boy named Lorenzo on Sunday morning, August 26 at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston. The newborn is her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle. Since returning home from hospital, she has been gushing about her love for her son and embracing motherhood.
"Being a mom is an amazing feeling!!! I love my little man to death!" she once tweeted, followed by a number of posts that showed off her cute little meatball.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development