Snooki Shows Off Her New Fiery Hair Do
New mom Snooki is no longer a brunette. The "Jersey Shore" star has just dyed her hair flaming-red, and she showed it off on her Twitter. "Love you boo, fab job as always! Xoxoxo @bradleystylenyc," she tweeted an Instagram picture of her posing with hairstylist Bradley Moreland.
The new redhead flaunted her post-baby body in a black long-sleeved top and blue leggings that she matched with a pair of studded black boots. "Rockin my spike Jeffrey's & galaxy leggings for my boo @bradleystylenyc," she gushed to her Twitter followers.
The petite reality TV star gave birth to a baby boy named Lorenzo on Sunday morning, August 26 at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston. The newborn is her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle. Since returning home from hospital, she has been gushing about her love for her son and embracing motherhood.
"Being a mom is an amazing feeling!!! I love my little man to death!" she once tweeted, followed by a number of posts that showed off her cute little meatball.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors