Snooki Shows Off Her New Fiery Hair Do
New mom Snooki is no longer a brunette. The "Jersey Shore" star has just dyed her hair flaming-red, and she showed it off on her Twitter. "Love you boo, fab job as always! Xoxoxo @bradleystylenyc," she tweeted an Instagram picture of her posing with hairstylist Bradley Moreland.
The new redhead flaunted her post-baby body in a black long-sleeved top and blue leggings that she matched with a pair of studded black boots. "Rockin my spike Jeffrey's & galaxy leggings for my boo @bradleystylenyc," she gushed to her Twitter followers.
The petite reality TV star gave birth to a baby boy named Lorenzo on Sunday morning, August 26 at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston. The newborn is her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle. Since returning home from hospital, she has been gushing about her love for her son and embracing motherhood.
"Being a mom is an amazing feeling!!! I love my little man to death!" she once tweeted, followed by a number of posts that showed off her cute little meatball.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?