Snooki Shows Off Her New Fiery Hair Do
New mom Snooki is no longer a brunette. The "Jersey Shore" star has just dyed her hair flaming-red, and she showed it off on her Twitter. "Love you boo, fab job as always! Xoxoxo @bradleystylenyc," she tweeted an Instagram picture of her posing with hairstylist Bradley Moreland.
The new redhead flaunted her post-baby body in a black long-sleeved top and blue leggings that she matched with a pair of studded black boots. "Rockin my spike Jeffrey's & galaxy leggings for my boo @bradleystylenyc," she gushed to her Twitter followers.
The petite reality TV star gave birth to a baby boy named Lorenzo on Sunday morning, August 26 at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston. The newborn is her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle. Since returning home from hospital, she has been gushing about her love for her son and embracing motherhood.
"Being a mom is an amazing feeling!!! I love my little man to death!" she once tweeted, followed by a number of posts that showed off her cute little meatball.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show