Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up' Album Snippet Land Online
The Harajuku Barbie, Nicki Minaj, has a lot of music still waiting for unwavering fans to lay their ears on as she previewed her upcoming new LP, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up". The album snippet landed online and gave listeners a taste of how the remaining five new songs in the album would sound like.
"Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up" has already attracted a lot of media hype and attention with its previous releases including the hit "Va Va Voom", "The Boys", and "Freedom". As the record's official release draws near, Minaj's fans can temper their curiosity by feasting on the five new songs found in "The Re-Up".
The new songs boast the femcee's collaborations with other music artists such as Lil Wayne on "High School", Ciara on "I'm Legit", Tyga on "I Endorse These Strippers", Parker on "Hell Yeah", and Cassie on "The Boys".
According to reports from online music page, Rap-Up, Minaj's upcoming release will also have an accompanying 90-minute DVD featuring behind-the-scenes footage of the pop icon's album production. It will also contain goodies that should entertain the Barbz well into the new year.
Minaj recently finished a successful series of shows in the U.K. and will perform live at the upcoming 40th annual American Music Awards on November 18, a day before her much-awaited album hits the U.S. stores.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes