Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up' Album Snippet Land Online
The Harajuku Barbie, Nicki Minaj, has a lot of music still waiting for unwavering fans to lay their ears on as she previewed her upcoming new LP, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up". The album snippet landed online and gave listeners a taste of how the remaining five new songs in the album would sound like.
"Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up" has already attracted a lot of media hype and attention with its previous releases including the hit "Va Va Voom", "The Boys", and "Freedom". As the record's official release draws near, Minaj's fans can temper their curiosity by feasting on the five new songs found in "The Re-Up".
The new songs boast the femcee's collaborations with other music artists such as Lil Wayne on "High School", Ciara on "I'm Legit", Tyga on "I Endorse These Strippers", Parker on "Hell Yeah", and Cassie on "The Boys".
According to reports from online music page, Rap-Up, Minaj's upcoming release will also have an accompanying 90-minute DVD featuring behind-the-scenes footage of the pop icon's album production. It will also contain goodies that should entertain the Barbz well into the new year.
Minaj recently finished a successful series of shows in the U.K. and will perform live at the upcoming 40th annual American Music Awards on November 18, a day before her much-awaited album hits the U.S. stores.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'