Kevin Jonas' E! Reality Show Renewed for Second Season
E! has picked up a new season of its reality series "Married to Jonas". The show centering on young married couple Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa will return for a second installment in spring 2013.
"We are excited to continue following Kevin and Dani's journey as they juggle love and marriage with pop superstardom and eager in-laws," says Lisa Berger, president of programming at E!. "Season 2 of 'Married to Jonas' will continue to solidify E!'s can't miss Sunday night reality block."
Ryan Seacrest who executive produces the show gushes, "As we thought they might, Kevin and Dani Jonas proved both relatable and captivating to E! audiences. We're excited to continue chronicling their marriage and relationships with extended family and friends in season two. I expect they'll continue to charm and amuse people along the way, generating even more Jonas family fans."
"Married to Jonas" drew nearly 1.8 million total viewers when it premiered on August 19. It wrapped up the first season on October 28.
The upcoming chapter will follow the couple as the Jonas Brothers finish their new album and head back on tour for the first time in three years. Meanwhile, Dani explores starting her own business back in New Jersey and the Jonas and Deleasa families become even more close-knit.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana