Kevin Jonas' E! Reality Show Renewed for Second Season
E! has picked up a new season of its reality series "Married to Jonas". The show centering on young married couple Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa will return for a second installment in spring 2013.
"We are excited to continue following Kevin and Dani's journey as they juggle love and marriage with pop superstardom and eager in-laws," says Lisa Berger, president of programming at E!. "Season 2 of 'Married to Jonas' will continue to solidify E!'s can't miss Sunday night reality block."
Ryan Seacrest who executive produces the show gushes, "As we thought they might, Kevin and Dani Jonas proved both relatable and captivating to E! audiences. We're excited to continue chronicling their marriage and relationships with extended family and friends in season two. I expect they'll continue to charm and amuse people along the way, generating even more Jonas family fans."
"Married to Jonas" drew nearly 1.8 million total viewers when it premiered on August 19. It wrapped up the first season on October 28.
The upcoming chapter will follow the couple as the Jonas Brothers finish their new album and head back on tour for the first time in three years. Meanwhile, Dani explores starting her own business back in New Jersey and the Jonas and Deleasa families become even more close-knit.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...