Kevin Jonas' E! Reality Show Renewed for Second Season
E! has picked up a new season of its reality series "Married to Jonas". The show centering on young married couple Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa will return for a second installment in spring 2013.
"We are excited to continue following Kevin and Dani's journey as they juggle love and marriage with pop superstardom and eager in-laws," says Lisa Berger, president of programming at E!. "Season 2 of 'Married to Jonas' will continue to solidify E!'s can't miss Sunday night reality block."
Ryan Seacrest who executive produces the show gushes, "As we thought they might, Kevin and Dani Jonas proved both relatable and captivating to E! audiences. We're excited to continue chronicling their marriage and relationships with extended family and friends in season two. I expect they'll continue to charm and amuse people along the way, generating even more Jonas family fans."
"Married to Jonas" drew nearly 1.8 million total viewers when it premiered on August 19. It wrapped up the first season on October 28.
The upcoming chapter will follow the couple as the Jonas Brothers finish their new album and head back on tour for the first time in three years. Meanwhile, Dani explores starting her own business back in New Jersey and the Jonas and Deleasa families become even more close-knit.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna