Kelly Clarkson Is Svelte Diva in New Video 'Catch My Breath'
First season winner of "American Idol", Kelly Clarkson, released the new clip for her track "Catch My Breath" on Monday, November 12. The song is the lead single from the chanteuse's first best-of compilation album titled "Greatest Hits - Chapter 1" due to hit stores on November 19.
The new clip definitely lifts Clarkson right into the center of the diva spotlight as she shows off her gorgeous blonde waves, standing extra tall, and looking sultry and svelte in an elegant black dress. The "Don't Rush" singer gets down to those power vocals against a studio backdrop projecting a mix of mesmerizing images of natural elements like water, fire, and of course a lot of wind blowing right in front of her to really deliver that pop diva attitude.
"Catch My Breath" may seem like a quite simple production for the 30-year-old pop/rock artist, but it is able to get the job done and present Clarkson as a totally glammed-up diva singing those empowering lyrics of the song.
"This song represents who I've been, what I've felt, and where I'm headed as not only an artist but as a 30-year-old that is now smart enough to know that it's time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today," wrote Clarkson about the song on her website.
"Greatest Hits - Chapter 1" rounds up the biggest singles from Clarkson's five studio albums and features her hit duet "Don't Rush" with country crooner Vince Gill.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl