ABC Orders Full Season of 'Nashville'
"Nashville" has joined the list of 2012 fall new TV series which gets a full season order. The critically-acclaimed musical drama starring Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere has been given a back-nine order by ABC.
The network has also given a vote of confidence to Tim Allen's sophomore comedy "Last Man Standing" and Reba McEntire's freshman comedy "Malibu Country" by ordering three additional scripts each.
ABC has previously ordered extra scripts for "Last Resort" and "666 Park Avenue", but their fate is still in the bubble. Meanwhile, freshman "The Neighbors" and Shonda Rhimes' sophomore drama "Scandal" have received full season orders.
Averaging 6 million total viewers and a 2.12 rating in the 18-49 demo, "Nashville" ranks as one of top 3 new TV series in adults 18-49 and adults 18-34. When DVR viewing is accounted, the country music drama tops Wednesday 10 P.M. time period among adults 18-49 with a 3.2 rating in the demo.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21