ABC Orders Full Season of 'Nashville'
"Nashville" has joined the list of 2012 fall new TV series which gets a full season order. The critically-acclaimed musical drama starring Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere has been given a back-nine order by ABC.
The network has also given a vote of confidence to Tim Allen's sophomore comedy "Last Man Standing" and Reba McEntire's freshman comedy "Malibu Country" by ordering three additional scripts each.
ABC has previously ordered extra scripts for "Last Resort" and "666 Park Avenue", but their fate is still in the bubble. Meanwhile, freshman "The Neighbors" and Shonda Rhimes' sophomore drama "Scandal" have received full season orders.
Averaging 6 million total viewers and a 2.12 rating in the 18-49 demo, "Nashville" ranks as one of top 3 new TV series in adults 18-49 and adults 18-34. When DVR viewing is accounted, the country music drama tops Wednesday 10 P.M. time period among adults 18-49 with a 3.2 rating in the demo.
More Nashville News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked