ABC Orders Full Season of 'Nashville'
"Nashville" has joined the list of 2012 fall new TV series which gets a full season order. The critically-acclaimed musical drama starring Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere has been given a back-nine order by ABC.
The network has also given a vote of confidence to Tim Allen's sophomore comedy "Last Man Standing" and Reba McEntire's freshman comedy "Malibu Country" by ordering three additional scripts each.
ABC has previously ordered extra scripts for "Last Resort" and "666 Park Avenue", but their fate is still in the bubble. Meanwhile, freshman "The Neighbors" and Shonda Rhimes' sophomore drama "Scandal" have received full season orders.
Averaging 6 million total viewers and a 2.12 rating in the 18-49 demo, "Nashville" ranks as one of top 3 new TV series in adults 18-49 and adults 18-34. When DVR viewing is accounted, the country music drama tops Wednesday 10 P.M. time period among adults 18-49 with a 3.2 rating in the demo.
More Nashville News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton