ABC Orders Full Season of 'Nashville'
"Nashville" has joined the list of 2012 fall new TV series which gets a full season order. The critically-acclaimed musical drama starring Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere has been given a back-nine order by ABC.
The network has also given a vote of confidence to Tim Allen's sophomore comedy "Last Man Standing" and Reba McEntire's freshman comedy "Malibu Country" by ordering three additional scripts each.
ABC has previously ordered extra scripts for "Last Resort" and "666 Park Avenue", but their fate is still in the bubble. Meanwhile, freshman "The Neighbors" and Shonda Rhimes' sophomore drama "Scandal" have received full season orders.
Averaging 6 million total viewers and a 2.12 rating in the 18-49 demo, "Nashville" ranks as one of top 3 new TV series in adults 18-49 and adults 18-34. When DVR viewing is accounted, the country music drama tops Wednesday 10 P.M. time period among adults 18-49 with a 3.2 rating in the demo.
More Nashville News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'