ABC Orders Full Season of 'Nashville'
"Nashville" has joined the list of 2012 fall new TV series which gets a full season order. The critically-acclaimed musical drama starring Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere has been given a back-nine order by ABC.
The network has also given a vote of confidence to Tim Allen's sophomore comedy "Last Man Standing" and Reba McEntire's freshman comedy "Malibu Country" by ordering three additional scripts each.
ABC has previously ordered extra scripts for "Last Resort" and "666 Park Avenue", but their fate is still in the bubble. Meanwhile, freshman "The Neighbors" and Shonda Rhimes' sophomore drama "Scandal" have received full season orders.
Averaging 6 million total viewers and a 2.12 rating in the 18-49 demo, "Nashville" ranks as one of top 3 new TV series in adults 18-49 and adults 18-34. When DVR viewing is accounted, the country music drama tops Wednesday 10 P.M. time period among adults 18-49 with a 3.2 rating in the demo.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered