Emma Stone Officiated Her Publicist and Director's Wedding
Emma Stone acted as an officiant in the wedding of her publicist and her former director. The "Easy A" actress presided over the marriage of Holly Shakoor and "Gangster Squad" and "Zombieland" director Ruben Fleischer over the weekend.
The wedding took place in Ojai, California on Saturday, November 10. Stone was chosen to play the important part perhaps due to her role in the couple's love life. She was the matchmaker by introducing Shakoor to Fleischer while they were working on the crime drama together.
Stone herself is dating her "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-star Andrew Garfield. They allegedly fell in love while filming the action movie. "She came in and she was like a shot of espresso. She's incredibly energetic and enthusiastic and she had this sense of play and fun, which was incredibly exciting," Garfield gushed on Stone on the film's Blu-Ray/DVD extra.
"Amazing Spider-Man" director Marc Webb appeared to agree with the on-set romance. He said. "There were fireworks. She could take Andrew's improvisation and witticisms and one-up him. It was amazing to see them go back and forth, and it really became fun to watch them."
More Emma Stone News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked