Emma Stone Officiated Her Publicist and Director's Wedding
Emma Stone acted as an officiant in the wedding of her publicist and her former director. The "Easy A" actress presided over the marriage of Holly Shakoor and "Gangster Squad" and "Zombieland" director Ruben Fleischer over the weekend.
The wedding took place in Ojai, California on Saturday, November 10. Stone was chosen to play the important part perhaps due to her role in the couple's love life. She was the matchmaker by introducing Shakoor to Fleischer while they were working on the crime drama together.
Stone herself is dating her "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-star Andrew Garfield. They allegedly fell in love while filming the action movie. "She came in and she was like a shot of espresso. She's incredibly energetic and enthusiastic and she had this sense of play and fun, which was incredibly exciting," Garfield gushed on Stone on the film's Blu-Ray/DVD extra.
"Amazing Spider-Man" director Marc Webb appeared to agree with the on-set romance. He said. "There were fireworks. She could take Andrew's improvisation and witticisms and one-up him. It was amazing to see them go back and forth, and it really became fun to watch them."
More Emma Stone News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women