Emma Stone Officiated Her Publicist and Director's Wedding
Emma Stone acted as an officiant in the wedding of her publicist and her former director. The "Easy A" actress presided over the marriage of Holly Shakoor and "Gangster Squad" and "Zombieland" director Ruben Fleischer over the weekend.
The wedding took place in Ojai, California on Saturday, November 10. Stone was chosen to play the important part perhaps due to her role in the couple's love life. She was the matchmaker by introducing Shakoor to Fleischer while they were working on the crime drama together.
Stone herself is dating her "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-star Andrew Garfield. They allegedly fell in love while filming the action movie. "She came in and she was like a shot of espresso. She's incredibly energetic and enthusiastic and she had this sense of play and fun, which was incredibly exciting," Garfield gushed on Stone on the film's Blu-Ray/DVD extra.
"Amazing Spider-Man" director Marc Webb appeared to agree with the on-set romance. He said. "There were fireworks. She could take Andrew's improvisation and witticisms and one-up him. It was amazing to see them go back and forth, and it really became fun to watch them."
More Emma Stone News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'