Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene, and Other 'Twilight' Stars Attend Fan Camp Concert
Actress and singer Nikki Reed was joined by her "Twilight" co-star Ashley Greene at the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" Fan Camp Concert held last Saturday November 10 at L.A.'s Nokia Theatre. The two ladies together with other artists who contributed in the movie faced an estimated crowd of about 2, 200 Twihard campers waiting for the movie's premiere.
Reed performed her and hubby Paul McDonald's track for the "Breaking Dawn II" soundtrack titled "All I've Ever Needed". Event organizers also brought in Reed and Greene's co-star Jackson Rathbone, plus author Stephenie Meyer, who signed autographs and posed for pictures with fans for three hours. Singer-songwriter Christina Perri also attended the event and went on stage to perform her "Twilight" track "A Thousand Years (Part 2)".
Reed took the opportunity to not only sing her hit single on the movie, but also blurted out some words of gratitude to the movie fans who were patiently waiting at their temporary homes and tents in front of the theater. "I love you guys and I don't ever say that because I always feel that's weird to say to a bunch of people...I mean, I say that to Paul, but it feels weird to say that to a bunch of people I don't know, but I love you guys," gushed the 24-year-old actress.
"Breaking Dawn II" will have a "black carpet" premiere on Monday, November 12 at the Nokia Theatre and a nationwide release on Friday, November 16.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M