'Homeland' 2.08 Preview: Carrie Takes Brody Disappearing
Being a double agent is taking a toll on Brody when "Homeland" returns with a new episode. He's having a serious meltdown as he struggles to keep his complicated alliances clear, telling Roya in a preview video, "I'm through!"
Jessica puts more pressure on Brody as she demands him to tell CIA to back off. Carrie tries to show her sympathy, bringing him to somewhere where the CIA can't find them. Realizing that Carrie has disabled all surveillance, Estes tells Saul to find Carrie and bring her back as they face an incoming attack.
Against Quinn's orders, Carrie stages a risky intervention to keep Brody in line, forcing both of them to confront their mixed emotions. Meanwhile, Dana turns to an unlikely source for comfort.
The psychological thriller will return with the new episode titled "I'll Fly Away" on Sunday, November 18 at 10/9c on Showtime. It's preceded by a new episode of "Dexter". In the crime drama series, Dexter and Hannah's relationship complicates things up as the former refuses to kill the latter.
"Homeland" 2.08 preview:
"Dexter" 7.08 preview:
More Homeland News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!