'Homeland' 2.08 Preview: Carrie Takes Brody Disappearing
Being a double agent is taking a toll on Brody when "Homeland" returns with a new episode. He's having a serious meltdown as he struggles to keep his complicated alliances clear, telling Roya in a preview video, "I'm through!"
Jessica puts more pressure on Brody as she demands him to tell CIA to back off. Carrie tries to show her sympathy, bringing him to somewhere where the CIA can't find them. Realizing that Carrie has disabled all surveillance, Estes tells Saul to find Carrie and bring her back as they face an incoming attack.
Against Quinn's orders, Carrie stages a risky intervention to keep Brody in line, forcing both of them to confront their mixed emotions. Meanwhile, Dana turns to an unlikely source for comfort.
The psychological thriller will return with the new episode titled "I'll Fly Away" on Sunday, November 18 at 10/9c on Showtime. It's preceded by a new episode of "Dexter". In the crime drama series, Dexter and Hannah's relationship complicates things up as the former refuses to kill the latter.
"Homeland" 2.08 preview:
"Dexter" 7.08 preview:
More Homeland News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie