'Homeland' 2.08 Preview: Carrie Takes Brody Disappearing
Being a double agent is taking a toll on Brody when "Homeland" returns with a new episode. He's having a serious meltdown as he struggles to keep his complicated alliances clear, telling Roya in a preview video, "I'm through!"
Jessica puts more pressure on Brody as she demands him to tell CIA to back off. Carrie tries to show her sympathy, bringing him to somewhere where the CIA can't find them. Realizing that Carrie has disabled all surveillance, Estes tells Saul to find Carrie and bring her back as they face an incoming attack.
Against Quinn's orders, Carrie stages a risky intervention to keep Brody in line, forcing both of them to confront their mixed emotions. Meanwhile, Dana turns to an unlikely source for comfort.
The psychological thriller will return with the new episode titled "I'll Fly Away" on Sunday, November 18 at 10/9c on Showtime. It's preceded by a new episode of "Dexter". In the crime drama series, Dexter and Hannah's relationship complicates things up as the former refuses to kill the latter.
"Homeland" 2.08 preview:
"Dexter" 7.08 preview:
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered