'Homeland' 2.08 Preview: Carrie Takes Brody Disappearing
Being a double agent is taking a toll on Brody when "Homeland" returns with a new episode. He's having a serious meltdown as he struggles to keep his complicated alliances clear, telling Roya in a preview video, "I'm through!"
Jessica puts more pressure on Brody as she demands him to tell CIA to back off. Carrie tries to show her sympathy, bringing him to somewhere where the CIA can't find them. Realizing that Carrie has disabled all surveillance, Estes tells Saul to find Carrie and bring her back as they face an incoming attack.
Against Quinn's orders, Carrie stages a risky intervention to keep Brody in line, forcing both of them to confront their mixed emotions. Meanwhile, Dana turns to an unlikely source for comfort.
The psychological thriller will return with the new episode titled "I'll Fly Away" on Sunday, November 18 at 10/9c on Showtime. It's preceded by a new episode of "Dexter". In the crime drama series, Dexter and Hannah's relationship complicates things up as the former refuses to kill the latter.
"Homeland" 2.08 preview:
"Dexter" 7.08 preview:
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'