Newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Go for a 'Skyfall' Date in New York
Newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were caught on camera Sunday, November 11 as the two were on their way to a movie date at Regal Cinemas in New York City's Union Square. A cab dropped off the couple near the area and they were spotted as sweet as ever, walking hand-in-hand and heading for the screening of the new James Bond film "Skyfall".
Timberlake and Biel were well deserving of the movie treat especially after a very busy Saturday helping out victims of Superstorm Sandy in New York City. They both helped handing out relief goods, food items, and other necessities to the people in the Rockaway, Queens area. The pair also worked together with other volunteers for three-and-a-half hours in unloading large trucks of donations for the victims until they were emptied.
Their day out in the city presented a very low-key and simple image of the power couple as they dressed very casually for the movie date. Biel arranged her brunette locks in a very casual ponytail and was walking the streets of the Big Apple with a pair of simple flats. She also wore a grey cape coat worn over a casual top, and then had a pair of rolled up jeans to complete the ensemble.
Husband J.T., meanwhile, strolled the city wearing a dark plaid shirt, a pair of jeans, and a casual jacket. To complete his outfit that day was a nicely fitted black fedora headgear.
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas