Newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Go for a 'Skyfall' Date in New York
Newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were caught on camera Sunday, November 11 as the two were on their way to a movie date at Regal Cinemas in New York City's Union Square. A cab dropped off the couple near the area and they were spotted as sweet as ever, walking hand-in-hand and heading for the screening of the new James Bond film "Skyfall".
Timberlake and Biel were well deserving of the movie treat especially after a very busy Saturday helping out victims of Superstorm Sandy in New York City. They both helped handing out relief goods, food items, and other necessities to the people in the Rockaway, Queens area. The pair also worked together with other volunteers for three-and-a-half hours in unloading large trucks of donations for the victims until they were emptied.
Their day out in the city presented a very low-key and simple image of the power couple as they dressed very casually for the movie date. Biel arranged her brunette locks in a very casual ponytail and was walking the streets of the Big Apple with a pair of simple flats. She also wore a grey cape coat worn over a casual top, and then had a pair of rolled up jeans to complete the ensemble.
Husband J.T., meanwhile, strolled the city wearing a dark plaid shirt, a pair of jeans, and a casual jacket. To complete his outfit that day was a nicely fitted black fedora headgear.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard