Ludacris Premieres Video for 'Rest of My Life' Featuring Usher and David Guetta
Ludacris sends out some really cool party vibes with his new clip for "Rest of My Life". The upbeat club track is lifted from the rapper's upcoming early 2013 release, "Ludaversal", and features R'n'B star Usher and DJ David Guetta.
The Sims-directed clip is full of positive energy and catchy dance beats from the very start of the video. Its movie-like set shows Usher and Ludacris performing the song at a smoke-covered highway, waving their lighters and just having a knack at urging people to get up, go out, and make their dreams come true. The empowering visuals for the pop/dance-influenced track also includes soaring shots of the sky, crashing waves, mountains and a lot of waving of the American flag.
Guetta then enters the scene using a not-so-luxurious, but eco-friendly vehicle in the form of a smart car and speeds his way through random ray of lights and wisps of smokes while Luda continues the flag waving shirtless. NBA star Chris Paul also makes a cameo in the video.
The "Ludaversal" mastermind recalled how he pitched the project to Usher during one of their flights. "Never did a record like this in my life, crazy how this came together," commented the rapper. "I've been on a million Usher records. This is my first record featuring Usher. History has been made," added the Atlanta-born hip hop artist.
"Rest of My Life" is also produced by David Guetta and promises to become a certified club hit and attract more hype for the upcoming album.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'