Ludacris Premieres Video for 'Rest of My Life' Featuring Usher and David Guetta
Ludacris sends out some really cool party vibes with his new clip for "Rest of My Life". The upbeat club track is lifted from the rapper's upcoming early 2013 release, "Ludaversal", and features R'n'B star Usher and DJ David Guetta.
The Sims-directed clip is full of positive energy and catchy dance beats from the very start of the video. Its movie-like set shows Usher and Ludacris performing the song at a smoke-covered highway, waving their lighters and just having a knack at urging people to get up, go out, and make their dreams come true. The empowering visuals for the pop/dance-influenced track also includes soaring shots of the sky, crashing waves, mountains and a lot of waving of the American flag.
Guetta then enters the scene using a not-so-luxurious, but eco-friendly vehicle in the form of a smart car and speeds his way through random ray of lights and wisps of smokes while Luda continues the flag waving shirtless. NBA star Chris Paul also makes a cameo in the video.
The "Ludaversal" mastermind recalled how he pitched the project to Usher during one of their flights. "Never did a record like this in my life, crazy how this came together," commented the rapper. "I've been on a million Usher records. This is my first record featuring Usher. History has been made," added the Atlanta-born hip hop artist.
"Rest of My Life" is also produced by David Guetta and promises to become a certified club hit and attract more hype for the upcoming album.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says