'The Walking Dead' 3.06 Preview: Michonne and Merle's Duel
After spending some time feeling suspicious about each other, Michonne and Merle finally fight off in an upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead". The sword-wielding heroine is seemingly leaving Woodbury and Merle is going after her in the woods.
Elsewhere, Rick is seemingly still struggling to deal with his latest loss by keeping himself busy. A clip from the new episode sees him returning to prison and checking on Carl, only to leave shortly after.
Meanwhile, Andrea grows closer to the Governor, and Glenn and Maggie plan to go on a run to get more ammo. It seems that Maggie will encounter a dangerous person on their way.
"Hounded" will air Sunday, November 18 at 9/8c on AMC.
Speaking about a mysterious phone call at the end of the fifth episode, "Walking Dead" comic writer Robert Kirkman gushed, "It could be anybody, you never know. It could be Shane or T-Dog calling from heaven."
He went on pointing out that readers of the comic book might have known the answer to this question, saying, "There are clearly hints as to what that is if you've read the comic book series - whether or not we go in that direction remains to be seen." He further teased, "But there's definitely some interesting stuff coming up."
"The Walking Dead" 3.06 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.06 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance