'The Walking Dead' 3.06 Preview: Michonne and Merle's Duel
After spending some time feeling suspicious about each other, Michonne and Merle finally fight off in an upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead". The sword-wielding heroine is seemingly leaving Woodbury and Merle is going after her in the woods.
Elsewhere, Rick is seemingly still struggling to deal with his latest loss by keeping himself busy. A clip from the new episode sees him returning to prison and checking on Carl, only to leave shortly after.
Meanwhile, Andrea grows closer to the Governor, and Glenn and Maggie plan to go on a run to get more ammo. It seems that Maggie will encounter a dangerous person on their way.
"Hounded" will air Sunday, November 18 at 9/8c on AMC.
Speaking about a mysterious phone call at the end of the fifth episode, "Walking Dead" comic writer Robert Kirkman gushed, "It could be anybody, you never know. It could be Shane or T-Dog calling from heaven."
He went on pointing out that readers of the comic book might have known the answer to this question, saying, "There are clearly hints as to what that is if you've read the comic book series - whether or not we go in that direction remains to be seen." He further teased, "But there's definitely some interesting stuff coming up."
"The Walking Dead" 3.06 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.06 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal