'The Walking Dead' 3.06 Preview: Michonne and Merle's Duel
After spending some time feeling suspicious about each other, Michonne and Merle finally fight off in an upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead". The sword-wielding heroine is seemingly leaving Woodbury and Merle is going after her in the woods.
Elsewhere, Rick is seemingly still struggling to deal with his latest loss by keeping himself busy. A clip from the new episode sees him returning to prison and checking on Carl, only to leave shortly after.
Meanwhile, Andrea grows closer to the Governor, and Glenn and Maggie plan to go on a run to get more ammo. It seems that Maggie will encounter a dangerous person on their way.
"Hounded" will air Sunday, November 18 at 9/8c on AMC.
Speaking about a mysterious phone call at the end of the fifth episode, "Walking Dead" comic writer Robert Kirkman gushed, "It could be anybody, you never know. It could be Shane or T-Dog calling from heaven."
He went on pointing out that readers of the comic book might have known the answer to this question, saying, "There are clearly hints as to what that is if you've read the comic book series - whether or not we go in that direction remains to be seen." He further teased, "But there's definitely some interesting stuff coming up."
"The Walking Dead" 3.06 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.06 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'