'The Walking Dead' 3.06 Preview: Michonne and Merle's Duel
After spending some time feeling suspicious about each other, Michonne and Merle finally fight off in an upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead". The sword-wielding heroine is seemingly leaving Woodbury and Merle is going after her in the woods.
Elsewhere, Rick is seemingly still struggling to deal with his latest loss by keeping himself busy. A clip from the new episode sees him returning to prison and checking on Carl, only to leave shortly after.
Meanwhile, Andrea grows closer to the Governor, and Glenn and Maggie plan to go on a run to get more ammo. It seems that Maggie will encounter a dangerous person on their way.
"Hounded" will air Sunday, November 18 at 9/8c on AMC.
Speaking about a mysterious phone call at the end of the fifth episode, "Walking Dead" comic writer Robert Kirkman gushed, "It could be anybody, you never know. It could be Shane or T-Dog calling from heaven."
He went on pointing out that readers of the comic book might have known the answer to this question, saying, "There are clearly hints as to what that is if you've read the comic book series - whether or not we go in that direction remains to be seen." He further teased, "But there's definitely some interesting stuff coming up."
"The Walking Dead" 3.06 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.06 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher