Demi Moore Has Early Birthday Celebration in Abu Dhabi
Demi Moore made sure her 50th birthday, which falls on November 11, would be a wonderful moment. The veteran actress jetted off to Abu Dhabi, and spent time in a glamorous getaway with a bunch of buddies including florist Eric Buterbaugh earlier this month.
The star of "Margin Call" was seen lounging poolside on November 3 together with her friends in a cabana facing the ocean at extravagant Monte Carlo Beach Club, a hideaway in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Demi and the gangs reportedly ate seafood and drank champagne for brunch.
"Demi seemed to be enjoying herself... they all did," an insider told US Weekly. The vacation didn't finish there. The "Passion of Mind" star then went to Jodhpur, India, to attend Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin's 50th birthday party. Demi and Kate Moss were among 200 guests invited to the two-day bash.
Demi was spotted donning a traditional ghagra choli created by Indian designer Manish Malhotra. The picture was shared by Twitter user Nimisha Tiwari. She said, "DEMI MOORE IN MANISH: Hottie Demi Moore sports a Manish Malhotra ghagra-choli at Naomi Campbell's Jodhpur bash. Wowie!"
Demi then reportedly went to Dubai to continue her birthday celebration. "She's not unhappy about turning 50," a source revealed. "She looks beautiful and is feeling good after a really, really tough year." Another source said, "She's in a good place. She's open to experiencing new things this year."
Earlier this year, the "Another Happy Day" actress faced a difficult time due to her troubled relationship with Ashton Kutcher. The actress announced their separation on November 17, 2011, but up until now, they haven't filled for divorce. The actress was reportedly trying hard to overcome her depression after splitting with the 34-year-old actor. "She was struggling, and she was sad. There were things she had to work on," a source opened up to PEOPLE recently.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation