MTV Cancels 'America's Best Dance Crew' After Seven Seasons
MTV has pulled the plug on its long-running reality show "America's Best Dance Crew". The Mario Lopez-hosted dancing competition series wrapped up its seventh installment in June this year and will not return for another new season as the network decided not to renew it.
"We are grateful to Randy Jackson and Warner Horizon for having brought our audience seven amazing seasons of dance with ABDC," so MTV announces in a statement, "and look forward to more successful and dynamic entertaining collaborations in the future."
Launched in 2008, "ABDC" once topped ratings in 12-34 demo for cable channel, but the ratings continuosly declined. Though the show has been canceled, host Lopez won't be left jobless since he recently joined Simon Cowell's "The X Factor (US)" as a co-host while still hosting "Extra".
Earlier year, MTV also canceled "Jersey Shore", which is scheduled to air its series finale in December.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked