'Revenge' 2.06 Preview: Unexpected Visit on Thanksgiving
When "Revenge" returns with a new episode after taking a hiatus on November 18, people will see where Victoria gets that devilish gene in her. Her wicked mother Marion, portrayed by Adrienne Barbeau, will appear in the said outing just in time for the Graysons' Thanksgiving dinner.
Victoria's life as a 15-year-old girl will be seen in flashbacks as creator Mike Kelley said, "We're explaining how Victoria became Victoria." She added, "If you think Victoria's bad, wait until you see how she got that way." The moment was "right at the point where you know the events happening around her are going to change her into the wicked woman we know."
The flashback scenes will also take viewers to 2006 when Emily was on her first mission under Takeda's training, met Aiden and learnt of his revenge path. At the same time, Nolcorp went public, and Carl Porter got into hot water when he crossed the wrong people on the docks.
Titled "Lineage", the Thanksgiving-themed episode will air Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c on ABC.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'