'Revenge' 2.06 Preview: Unexpected Visit on Thanksgiving
When "Revenge" returns with a new episode after taking a hiatus on November 18, people will see where Victoria gets that devilish gene in her. Her wicked mother Marion, portrayed by Adrienne Barbeau, will appear in the said outing just in time for the Graysons' Thanksgiving dinner.
Victoria's life as a 15-year-old girl will be seen in flashbacks as creator Mike Kelley said, "We're explaining how Victoria became Victoria." She added, "If you think Victoria's bad, wait until you see how she got that way." The moment was "right at the point where you know the events happening around her are going to change her into the wicked woman we know."
The flashback scenes will also take viewers to 2006 when Emily was on her first mission under Takeda's training, met Aiden and learnt of his revenge path. At the same time, Nolcorp went public, and Carl Porter got into hot water when he crossed the wrong people on the docks.
Titled "Lineage", the Thanksgiving-themed episode will air Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c on ABC.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years