'Revenge' 2.06 Preview: Unexpected Visit on Thanksgiving
When "Revenge" returns with a new episode after taking a hiatus on November 18, people will see where Victoria gets that devilish gene in her. Her wicked mother Marion, portrayed by Adrienne Barbeau, will appear in the said outing just in time for the Graysons' Thanksgiving dinner.
Victoria's life as a 15-year-old girl will be seen in flashbacks as creator Mike Kelley said, "We're explaining how Victoria became Victoria." She added, "If you think Victoria's bad, wait until you see how she got that way." The moment was "right at the point where you know the events happening around her are going to change her into the wicked woman we know."
The flashback scenes will also take viewers to 2006 when Emily was on her first mission under Takeda's training, met Aiden and learnt of his revenge path. At the same time, Nolcorp went public, and Carl Porter got into hot water when he crossed the wrong people on the docks.
Titled "Lineage", the Thanksgiving-themed episode will air Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c on ABC.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion