'Revenge' 2.06 Preview: Unexpected Visit on Thanksgiving
When "Revenge" returns with a new episode after taking a hiatus on November 18, people will see where Victoria gets that devilish gene in her. Her wicked mother Marion, portrayed by Adrienne Barbeau, will appear in the said outing just in time for the Graysons' Thanksgiving dinner.
Victoria's life as a 15-year-old girl will be seen in flashbacks as creator Mike Kelley said, "We're explaining how Victoria became Victoria." She added, "If you think Victoria's bad, wait until you see how she got that way." The moment was "right at the point where you know the events happening around her are going to change her into the wicked woman we know."
The flashback scenes will also take viewers to 2006 when Emily was on her first mission under Takeda's training, met Aiden and learnt of his revenge path. At the same time, Nolcorp went public, and Carl Porter got into hot water when he crossed the wrong people on the docks.
Titled "Lineage", the Thanksgiving-themed episode will air Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c on ABC.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo