Justin Bieber Confident He Will Be Back On With Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber thinks his breakup with Selena Gomez is not a big deal. The Canadian teen heartthrob and the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress have broken up many times before and they always weathered the storm together. He's confident the recent split is no exception.
According to TMZ, sources close to Bieber deny rumors circulating on the web that the "Boyfriend" hitmaker is involved with another female. He did pose with a Victoria's Secret model during his gig at the latest fashion show of the lingerie line, but there was nothing going on between them.
On Twitter, he tweeted, "Regardless of what happens i see all of the tweets and all the love you guys are sending me. thank u. love u too #SUNDAYFUNDAY #MTVEMAs." He's currently focusing his energy on his on-going tour and recently performed in New Jersey to support Hurricane Sandy relief.
Bieber and Gomez reportedly split due to their hectic schedule. "I don't know what's going on in my life," he said, refusing to give a direct answer when asked in a radio interview about the rumor, "to even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment."
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard