Justin Bieber Confident He Will Be Back On With Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber thinks his breakup with Selena Gomez is not a big deal. The Canadian teen heartthrob and the "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress have broken up many times before and they always weathered the storm together. He's confident the recent split is no exception.
According to TMZ, sources close to Bieber deny rumors circulating on the web that the "Boyfriend" hitmaker is involved with another female. He did pose with a Victoria's Secret model during his gig at the latest fashion show of the lingerie line, but there was nothing going on between them.
On Twitter, he tweeted, "Regardless of what happens i see all of the tweets and all the love you guys are sending me. thank u. love u too #SUNDAYFUNDAY #MTVEMAs." He's currently focusing his energy on his on-going tour and recently performed in New Jersey to support Hurricane Sandy relief.
Bieber and Gomez reportedly split due to their hectic schedule. "I don't know what's going on in my life," he said, refusing to give a direct answer when asked in a radio interview about the rumor, "to even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment."
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie