Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum Stun on Red Carpet of 2012 MTV EMAs
Red carpet was rolled out outside the Festhalle in Frankfurt, Germany to welcome big stars attending 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards. The likes of Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum were among the beauties who stole attentions with their primed looks upon their arrival through a large velvet-curtained porthole.
Taylor dazzled in J. Mendel grey lightly-beaded long gown with V-neck and patterned detailing. The 22-year-old country music singer completed her look with Neil Lane jewels, sultry smoky eyes and wavy locks. She ditched her signature red lipstick with a nude one, but was back with the bold color when taking the stage to receive her first award later in the evening.
Kim, as always, showed off her famous curves in a low-cut dress. This time around, the girlfriend of Kanye West opted for a black ensemble with flapper short skirt and a long train. She finished off her look with dark-colored nail polish and matching ankle-strap heels. The brunette hottie pulled back her lush long hair in a neat ponytail.
Heidi, who served as a host, rocked a teal one-sleeve Versace gown with intricate gold beading, asymmetrical plunging neckline, laced-up detail and thigh-high slit. The supermodel paired her first dress of the evening with lace-up pumps of the same color. She braided her hair in one side and let it loose in the other side.
Also becoming the belle of the ball was Rita Ora. The new Roc Nation artist stunned in a blood-red Marchesa finale gown embroidered top and a draped taffeta voluminous full skirt. She completed her chic look with a faux bob hairstyle and red lips. Her senior Alicia Keys, meanwhile, caught attention with her "optical illusion" dress by Stella McCartney.
Other guests included Gwen Stefani & her No Doubt mates, Lana Del Rey, Carly Rae Jepsen and Pixie Geldof. Aside from Adrian Young, Tony Kanal and Tom Dumont, gentlemen of the evening were PSY, Jonas Brothers, Muse, David Hasselhoff, Jedward, Conor Maynard and Pitbull.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri