Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum Stun on Red Carpet of 2012 MTV EMAs
Red carpet was rolled out outside the Festhalle in Frankfurt, Germany to welcome big stars attending 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards. The likes of Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum were among the beauties who stole attentions with their primed looks upon their arrival through a large velvet-curtained porthole.
Taylor dazzled in J. Mendel grey lightly-beaded long gown with V-neck and patterned detailing. The 22-year-old country music singer completed her look with Neil Lane jewels, sultry smoky eyes and wavy locks. She ditched her signature red lipstick with a nude one, but was back with the bold color when taking the stage to receive her first award later in the evening.
Kim, as always, showed off her famous curves in a low-cut dress. This time around, the girlfriend of Kanye West opted for a black ensemble with flapper short skirt and a long train. She finished off her look with dark-colored nail polish and matching ankle-strap heels. The brunette hottie pulled back her lush long hair in a neat ponytail.
Heidi, who served as a host, rocked a teal one-sleeve Versace gown with intricate gold beading, asymmetrical plunging neckline, laced-up detail and thigh-high slit. The supermodel paired her first dress of the evening with lace-up pumps of the same color. She braided her hair in one side and let it loose in the other side.
Also becoming the belle of the ball was Rita Ora. The new Roc Nation artist stunned in a blood-red Marchesa finale gown embroidered top and a draped taffeta voluminous full skirt. She completed her chic look with a faux bob hairstyle and red lips. Her senior Alicia Keys, meanwhile, caught attention with her "optical illusion" dress by Stella McCartney.
Other guests included Gwen Stefani & her No Doubt mates, Lana Del Rey, Carly Rae Jepsen and Pixie Geldof. Aside from Adrian Young, Tony Kanal and Tom Dumont, gentlemen of the evening were PSY, Jonas Brothers, Muse, David Hasselhoff, Jedward, Conor Maynard and Pitbull.
More Taylor Swift News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences