Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez Split: 'I Don't Know What to Say'
It seems that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have really split because he could not give a definite answer to the question about their status. In an interview a day after the report that their break-up went public, Bieber said he doesn't "know what to say".
"I don't know what's going on in my life," Bieber told the radio hosts of Open House Party on Saturday, November 10 when asked about the rumor. "To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment."
One reason why he neither confirmed nor denied the separation is because they had gone on and off several times before and he thought that this is just one of their off moments. TMZ also suggested that Bieber remains single and will fight to have Gomez back.
E! Online's source said that the young couple found it "getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship." Bieber spent a lot of time on the road for Believe Tour while she was focused on her movie projects.
None of them has come forward with any hint on Twitter. Bieber chose to comment about his fans after his Boston show while Gomez revealed that she recently wrapped up the reunion special of "Wizards of Waverly Place".
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App