Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez Split: 'I Don't Know What to Say'
It seems that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have really split because he could not give a definite answer to the question about their status. In an interview a day after the report that their break-up went public, Bieber said he doesn't "know what to say".
"I don't know what's going on in my life," Bieber told the radio hosts of Open House Party on Saturday, November 10 when asked about the rumor. "To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment."
One reason why he neither confirmed nor denied the separation is because they had gone on and off several times before and he thought that this is just one of their off moments. TMZ also suggested that Bieber remains single and will fight to have Gomez back.
E! Online's source said that the young couple found it "getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship." Bieber spent a lot of time on the road for Believe Tour while she was focused on her movie projects.
None of them has come forward with any hint on Twitter. Bieber chose to comment about his fans after his Boston show while Gomez revealed that she recently wrapped up the reunion special of "Wizards of Waverly Place".
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March