Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez Split: 'I Don't Know What to Say'
It seems that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have really split because he could not give a definite answer to the question about their status. In an interview a day after the report that their break-up went public, Bieber said he doesn't "know what to say".
"I don't know what's going on in my life," Bieber told the radio hosts of Open House Party on Saturday, November 10 when asked about the rumor. "To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment."
One reason why he neither confirmed nor denied the separation is because they had gone on and off several times before and he thought that this is just one of their off moments. TMZ also suggested that Bieber remains single and will fight to have Gomez back.
E! Online's source said that the young couple found it "getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship." Bieber spent a lot of time on the road for Believe Tour while she was focused on her movie projects.
None of them has come forward with any hint on Twitter. Bieber chose to comment about his fans after his Boston show while Gomez revealed that she recently wrapped up the reunion special of "Wizards of Waverly Place".
More Justin Bieber News
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip