Justin and Jessica Timberlake Help Out Hurricane Sandy Victims in NY
Newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel went straight to the scene to help the Hurricane Sandy victims. The couple, along with rapper Timbaland, volunteered to clean up Rockaway, Queens and hand out supplies on Saturday, November 10. They stayed for three and a half hours, spending their time chatting with the victims as well.
Timberlake and his wife went to CVS shopping center where food and other necessities in backpacks were unloaded for the victims. Timberlake could be seen carrying big boxes out from a truck. The neighborhood was one of several areas devastated by the superstorm two weeks ago.
"Taking in the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy ...my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that was affected," Timberlake tweeted earlier this month. Biel also tweeted, "Sending my prayers and love to New York City and to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy."
Timberlake, Biel and Timbaland were not the only celebrities helping the neighborhood. John Legend visited the area on Saturday, November 10 to help the victims rebuild their lives. "These are my neighbors who are going through this tragedy and loss of property and sometimes loss of life," the singer told New York 1. "It's kind of overwhelming, seeing how much people will have to rebuild after this."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week