Jake Gyllenhaal Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Girl
Jake Gyllenhaal sparked curiosity this week when he was spotted holding hands with a mystery girl in New York City. The "End of Watch" actor, who wore shades and hat, strolled through the streets on Friday, November 9, sharing laughs with the brunette and linking hands.
Although their gestures indicate lovers, Gyllenhaal is not dating the girl. Gossip Cop heard from a source that "she's a long-time friend," and that there's "nothing romantic there."
Gyllenhaal's latest girlfriend was Minka Kelly whom he had a brief summer fling with. Prior to that, the actor went out with country singer Taylor Swift who reportedly wrote her new song "Red" based on the romance.
The song is about "this relationship that I had that was, like, the worst thing ever and the best thing ever at the same time. I was writing this song and I was thinking about correlating the colors to the different feelings I went through," Swift said in the latest episode of VH1's "Storytellers".
"You have the great part of red, like the red emotions that are daring and bold and passion and love and affection. And then you have on the other side of the spectrum, jealousy and anger and frustration and you didn't call me back and I need space."
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage