Jake Gyllenhaal Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Girl
Jake Gyllenhaal sparked curiosity this week when he was spotted holding hands with a mystery girl in New York City. The "End of Watch" actor, who wore shades and hat, strolled through the streets on Friday, November 9, sharing laughs with the brunette and linking hands.
Although their gestures indicate lovers, Gyllenhaal is not dating the girl. Gossip Cop heard from a source that "she's a long-time friend," and that there's "nothing romantic there."
Gyllenhaal's latest girlfriend was Minka Kelly whom he had a brief summer fling with. Prior to that, the actor went out with country singer Taylor Swift who reportedly wrote her new song "Red" based on the romance.
The song is about "this relationship that I had that was, like, the worst thing ever and the best thing ever at the same time. I was writing this song and I was thinking about correlating the colors to the different feelings I went through," Swift said in the latest episode of VH1's "Storytellers".
"You have the great part of red, like the red emotions that are daring and bold and passion and love and affection. And then you have on the other side of the spectrum, jealousy and anger and frustration and you didn't call me back and I need space."
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money