Kat Von D and Deadmau5 Confirm Their Split
Only a couple of months after they came forward with their romance, Kat Von D and Deadmau5 have called it quits. The tattoo artist and the DJ separately announced their split on Saturday, November 10 on social networks.
"Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together," Von D wrote. Prior to that she was pouring her heart out, tweeting "Man... Can't say I didn't give it my best. Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. Lesson Learned. Now, we can get all of the 'I told you so's' outta the way... And move on."
Meanwhile, Deadmau5 wrote on Facebook, "Going to spend a little while screwing my head back on. i guess im not cut out for relationships right now. and that's all i really wan't to dwell on it right now. ill figure it out. no hard feelings." He added in a tweet later, "It happened too fast, i lost my balance and fell into a familiar dark place that im having difficulty with. she deserves someone stronger. And thats it for the personal stuff... on with our regularly scheduled deadmau5 crap."
Von D and Deadmau5 revealed that they were dating in mid-September after meeting at a party. Deadmau5, whose real name is Joel Zimmerman, even said that he was "in love". She called him "my other half".
Von D previously dated Sandra Bullock's cheating ex Jesse James and got engaged to him. They went on and off for several months before calling things off for good in September 2011.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons