Kat Von D and Deadmau5 Confirm Their Split
Only a couple of months after they came forward with their romance, Kat Von D and Deadmau5 have called it quits. The tattoo artist and the DJ separately announced their split on Saturday, November 10 on social networks.
"Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together," Von D wrote. Prior to that she was pouring her heart out, tweeting "Man... Can't say I didn't give it my best. Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. Lesson Learned. Now, we can get all of the 'I told you so's' outta the way... And move on."
Meanwhile, Deadmau5 wrote on Facebook, "Going to spend a little while screwing my head back on. i guess im not cut out for relationships right now. and that's all i really wan't to dwell on it right now. ill figure it out. no hard feelings." He added in a tweet later, "It happened too fast, i lost my balance and fell into a familiar dark place that im having difficulty with. she deserves someone stronger. And thats it for the personal stuff... on with our regularly scheduled deadmau5 crap."
Von D and Deadmau5 revealed that they were dating in mid-September after meeting at a party. Deadmau5, whose real name is Joel Zimmerman, even said that he was "in love". She called him "my other half".
Von D previously dated Sandra Bullock's cheating ex Jesse James and got engaged to him. They went on and off for several months before calling things off for good in September 2011.
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer