Kat Von D and Deadmau5 Confirm Their Split
Only a couple of months after they came forward with their romance, Kat Von D and Deadmau5 have called it quits. The tattoo artist and the DJ separately announced their split on Saturday, November 10 on social networks.
"Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together," Von D wrote. Prior to that she was pouring her heart out, tweeting "Man... Can't say I didn't give it my best. Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. Lesson Learned. Now, we can get all of the 'I told you so's' outta the way... And move on."
Meanwhile, Deadmau5 wrote on Facebook, "Going to spend a little while screwing my head back on. i guess im not cut out for relationships right now. and that's all i really wan't to dwell on it right now. ill figure it out. no hard feelings." He added in a tweet later, "It happened too fast, i lost my balance and fell into a familiar dark place that im having difficulty with. she deserves someone stronger. And thats it for the personal stuff... on with our regularly scheduled deadmau5 crap."
Von D and Deadmau5 revealed that they were dating in mid-September after meeting at a party. Deadmau5, whose real name is Joel Zimmerman, even said that he was "in love". She called him "my other half".
Von D previously dated Sandra Bullock's cheating ex Jesse James and got engaged to him. They went on and off for several months before calling things off for good in September 2011.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding