Lindsay Lohan Settles Lawsuit With Limo Company
With so many problems lying ahead of her, Lindsay Lohan has made an attempt to put one behind her. She has settled a lawsuit with a limo company that claimed she owed them almost $100,000 in bill.
Elite Transportation Limo sued the "Liz & Dick" star last year for using their prime services between February and May 2009 but never paid the bill. The hourly charge amounted to $33,978 for the service, but she's additionally charged for late fees. TMZ said the actress is required to pay $90,585.79 in total.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Teresa Sanchez-Gordon said on Friday, November 9 that the case was resolved when Lohan and the company struck a deal outside the courtroom. No terms were divulged but TMZ said Lohan paid close to the full amount she owed.
Lohan is still facing another legal problem that can drag her to court. The troubled actress may be charged for obstruction of justice after lying to cops about the June 8 accident where her Porsche rear-ended an 18 wheeler on a coastal highway near Los Angeles. Santa Monica City Attorney was planning to file the case as misdemeanor.
Lohan is also still on probation over a jewelry theft in 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics