Lindsay Lohan Settles Lawsuit With Limo Company
With so many problems lying ahead of her, Lindsay Lohan has made an attempt to put one behind her. She has settled a lawsuit with a limo company that claimed she owed them almost $100,000 in bill.
Elite Transportation Limo sued the "Liz & Dick" star last year for using their prime services between February and May 2009 but never paid the bill. The hourly charge amounted to $33,978 for the service, but she's additionally charged for late fees. TMZ said the actress is required to pay $90,585.79 in total.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Teresa Sanchez-Gordon said on Friday, November 9 that the case was resolved when Lohan and the company struck a deal outside the courtroom. No terms were divulged but TMZ said Lohan paid close to the full amount she owed.
Lohan is still facing another legal problem that can drag her to court. The troubled actress may be charged for obstruction of justice after lying to cops about the June 8 accident where her Porsche rear-ended an 18 wheeler on a coastal highway near Los Angeles. Santa Monica City Attorney was planning to file the case as misdemeanor.
Lohan is also still on probation over a jewelry theft in 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival