Azealia Banks Is Dressed to Kill in New Video 'Fierce'
Hip hop singer and songwriter, Azealia Banks, gets glammed up on her video "Fierce" which serves as part of England's clothing line, ASOS, campaign. The visuals shot exclusively for the fashion retailer, presenting different looks of the Harlem femcee. It sees quick snippets focusing more on aesthetics and the clothes than a coherent narrative for the video.
The track used on the clip is taken from Banks' much-talked-about aquatically-themed "Fantasea" mixtape, released in the United Kingdom on July 11. The mixtape also received positive reviews from different music sites. Comments about the mixtape said it was full of energy, colorful and engaging what listeners had hoped for.
"Fantasea is almost kind of a first album of sorts....but it happened by mistake.... It's weird. This is a test run... I tried a lot of cool things... Sounds I thought were progressive, beats made by close friends, different flowsss," wrote Banks on her Twitter account.
ASOS' use of the rapstress music comes as no surprise for fans of the 21-year old Miss Bank$. She has been known to keep a strong presence and interest in the fashion world and does not seem to mind her role as a living mannequin on the short but sweet ad where she also struts with diva confidence and a lot of that "The X Factor" attitude.
More Azealia Banks News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics