Azealia Banks Is Dressed to Kill in New Video 'Fierce'
Hip hop singer and songwriter, Azealia Banks, gets glammed up on her video "Fierce" which serves as part of England's clothing line, ASOS, campaign. The visuals shot exclusively for the fashion retailer, presenting different looks of the Harlem femcee. It sees quick snippets focusing more on aesthetics and the clothes than a coherent narrative for the video.
The track used on the clip is taken from Banks' much-talked-about aquatically-themed "Fantasea" mixtape, released in the United Kingdom on July 11. The mixtape also received positive reviews from different music sites. Comments about the mixtape said it was full of energy, colorful and engaging what listeners had hoped for.
"Fantasea is almost kind of a first album of sorts....but it happened by mistake.... It's weird. This is a test run... I tried a lot of cool things... Sounds I thought were progressive, beats made by close friends, different flowsss," wrote Banks on her Twitter account.
ASOS' use of the rapstress music comes as no surprise for fans of the 21-year old Miss Bank$. She has been known to keep a strong presence and interest in the fashion world and does not seem to mind her role as a living mannequin on the short but sweet ad where she also struts with diva confidence and a lot of that "The X Factor" attitude.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby