First Promo Video for Daniel Radcliffe's 'Young Doctor's Notebook'
First footage of "A Young Doctor's Notebook" has been made available for viewing pleasure through a promo video. In it, Daniel Radcliffe's fans can see the actor in his portrayal of a character which is a far cry from his "Harry Potter" persona.
Glimpses of dark humor are seen everywhere in the snippet as the British star's character has awkward encounters with his elder self, played by "Mad Men" star Jon Hamm. Additionally, the video teases the young doctor's clumsy way in handling his patients.
Based on semi-autobiographical short stories by Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov, the upcoming miniseries focuses on a post-WWI doctor, whom Bulgakov based upon himself, working as a medic in a small Russian village. He struggles to deal with both his patients and his own inner demons, and his contemporary young self frequently converses with his elder self.
The four-part comedy drama is directed by Alex Hardcastle. It will premiere December 6 on Sky Arts and will be distributed internationally by BBC Worldwide.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs