Christina Perri to Deliver Performance for Camped-out Fans at 'Breaking Dawn II' Premiere
Christina Perri will provide some early entertainment for camped-out Twihards who are awaiting for the "black carpet" premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" at Nokia Theatre, Monday, November 12. Other performers featured on the movie's soundtrack are also set to join Perri at the event.
Perri will hit the stage on Saturday, November 10 for Time Warner Cable's Twilight Fan Camp Concert beginning at 1:00 P.M. The producers also invite other "Breaking Dawn II" soundtrack artists, including Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald. The married couple will perform their duet "You're All I Ever Needed". Additional entertainment leading to the movie premiere will also come from Anya Marina and A Boy and His Kite.
Aside from musical talents live on stage at the L.A. event, Twihards can also get a glimpse of their favorite "Breaking Dawn II" cast members who are set to dish out a free continental breakfast for fans on Sunday at Chick Hearn Court and Georgia Street. There will also be some really nice Twilight T-shirts and goodie bags that fans can get a hold of for free during the event.
Perri lent her talents to the hit single "A Thousand Years" for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and recorded "A Thousand Years (Part 2)" for the final installment of the "Twilight Saga" series. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will premiere nationwide on November 16.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free