Christina Perri to Deliver Performance for Camped-out Fans at 'Breaking Dawn II' Premiere
Christina Perri will provide some early entertainment for camped-out Twihards who are awaiting for the "black carpet" premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" at Nokia Theatre, Monday, November 12. Other performers featured on the movie's soundtrack are also set to join Perri at the event.
Perri will hit the stage on Saturday, November 10 for Time Warner Cable's Twilight Fan Camp Concert beginning at 1:00 P.M. The producers also invite other "Breaking Dawn II" soundtrack artists, including Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald. The married couple will perform their duet "You're All I Ever Needed". Additional entertainment leading to the movie premiere will also come from Anya Marina and A Boy and His Kite.
Aside from musical talents live on stage at the L.A. event, Twihards can also get a glimpse of their favorite "Breaking Dawn II" cast members who are set to dish out a free continental breakfast for fans on Sunday at Chick Hearn Court and Georgia Street. There will also be some really nice Twilight T-shirts and goodie bags that fans can get a hold of for free during the event.
Perri lent her talents to the hit single "A Thousand Years" for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and recorded "A Thousand Years (Part 2)" for the final installment of the "Twilight Saga" series. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will premiere nationwide on November 16.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie