Christina Perri to Deliver Performance for Camped-out Fans at 'Breaking Dawn II' Premiere
Christina Perri will provide some early entertainment for camped-out Twihards who are awaiting for the "black carpet" premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" at Nokia Theatre, Monday, November 12. Other performers featured on the movie's soundtrack are also set to join Perri at the event.
Perri will hit the stage on Saturday, November 10 for Time Warner Cable's Twilight Fan Camp Concert beginning at 1:00 P.M. The producers also invite other "Breaking Dawn II" soundtrack artists, including Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald. The married couple will perform their duet "You're All I Ever Needed". Additional entertainment leading to the movie premiere will also come from Anya Marina and A Boy and His Kite.
Aside from musical talents live on stage at the L.A. event, Twihards can also get a glimpse of their favorite "Breaking Dawn II" cast members who are set to dish out a free continental breakfast for fans on Sunday at Chick Hearn Court and Georgia Street. There will also be some really nice Twilight T-shirts and goodie bags that fans can get a hold of for free during the event.
Perri lent her talents to the hit single "A Thousand Years" for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and recorded "A Thousand Years (Part 2)" for the final installment of the "Twilight Saga" series. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will premiere nationwide on November 16.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service