Ashley Hebert's Televised Wedding to Air December 16 on ABC
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will share their special moment with public. The couple, who was engaged in the season 7 finale of "The Bachelorette", will have their upcoming wedding televised and aired on ABC Sunday, December 16 at 9-11 P.M. ET.
Titled "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding", the special will follow the pair as they prepare everything for the big day, including Ashley's dress, the bachelorette and bachelor parties, leading to the nuptials.
The moment will also serve as a kind of the "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" reunion since some past stars of the dating shows will attend the celebration. To make it more special, host Chris Harrison will officiate the wedding.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will be the second "Bachelorette" couple to walk down the aisle. Trista Sutter and Ryan Sutter, who were engaged in the show's first season, tied the knot in 2003 and their wedding was also televised. "The Bachelor" stars Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, meanwhile, said their "I do's" in February 2010.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences