Ashley Hebert's Televised Wedding to Air December 16 on ABC
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will share their special moment with public. The couple, who was engaged in the season 7 finale of "The Bachelorette", will have their upcoming wedding televised and aired on ABC Sunday, December 16 at 9-11 P.M. ET.
Titled "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding", the special will follow the pair as they prepare everything for the big day, including Ashley's dress, the bachelorette and bachelor parties, leading to the nuptials.
The moment will also serve as a kind of the "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" reunion since some past stars of the dating shows will attend the celebration. To make it more special, host Chris Harrison will officiate the wedding.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will be the second "Bachelorette" couple to walk down the aisle. Trista Sutter and Ryan Sutter, who were engaged in the show's first season, tied the knot in 2003 and their wedding was also televised. "The Bachelor" stars Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, meanwhile, said their "I do's" in February 2010.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern