Ashley Hebert's Televised Wedding to Air December 16 on ABC
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will share their special moment with public. The couple, who was engaged in the season 7 finale of "The Bachelorette", will have their upcoming wedding televised and aired on ABC Sunday, December 16 at 9-11 P.M. ET.
Titled "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding", the special will follow the pair as they prepare everything for the big day, including Ashley's dress, the bachelorette and bachelor parties, leading to the nuptials.
The moment will also serve as a kind of the "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" reunion since some past stars of the dating shows will attend the celebration. To make it more special, host Chris Harrison will officiate the wedding.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will be the second "Bachelorette" couple to walk down the aisle. Trista Sutter and Ryan Sutter, who were engaged in the show's first season, tied the knot in 2003 and their wedding was also televised. "The Bachelor" stars Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, meanwhile, said their "I do's" in February 2010.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics