Ashley Hebert's Televised Wedding to Air December 16 on ABC
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will share their special moment with public. The couple, who was engaged in the season 7 finale of "The Bachelorette", will have their upcoming wedding televised and aired on ABC Sunday, December 16 at 9-11 P.M. ET.
Titled "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding", the special will follow the pair as they prepare everything for the big day, including Ashley's dress, the bachelorette and bachelor parties, leading to the nuptials.
The moment will also serve as a kind of the "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" reunion since some past stars of the dating shows will attend the celebration. To make it more special, host Chris Harrison will officiate the wedding.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will be the second "Bachelorette" couple to walk down the aisle. Trista Sutter and Ryan Sutter, who were engaged in the show's first season, tied the knot in 2003 and their wedding was also televised. "The Bachelor" stars Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, meanwhile, said their "I do's" in February 2010.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special