Ashley Hebert's Televised Wedding to Air December 16 on ABC
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will share their special moment with public. The couple, who was engaged in the season 7 finale of "The Bachelorette", will have their upcoming wedding televised and aired on ABC Sunday, December 16 at 9-11 P.M. ET.
Titled "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding", the special will follow the pair as they prepare everything for the big day, including Ashley's dress, the bachelorette and bachelor parties, leading to the nuptials.
The moment will also serve as a kind of the "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" reunion since some past stars of the dating shows will attend the celebration. To make it more special, host Chris Harrison will officiate the wedding.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum will be the second "Bachelorette" couple to walk down the aisle. Trista Sutter and Ryan Sutter, who were engaged in the show's first season, tied the knot in 2003 and their wedding was also televised. "The Bachelor" stars Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, meanwhile, said their "I do's" in February 2010.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?