Naomi Campbell's Birthday Party for Her Boyfriend Leads to an Arrest
Naomi Campbell arranged a party in India to celebrate her billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin's 50th birthday, but it was too loud for the local residents to handle. The event organizer was arrested when music and fireworks continued on until early hours.
The party took place at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur and reportedly had 1930s-glamour theme. The celebration that included such guests as Demi Moore, Kate Moss, Bob Geldof and Sarah Ferguson violated the Rajasthan Noise Control Act.
People around the palace complained about the noise that went above the legal decibel level. TK Pareek, the manager of event management company Live for Entertainment, was arrested before being released later on bail, city police commissioner Bhupendra Kumar Dak said.
Campbel reportedly flew more than 200 guests in 13 chartered private planes for a two-day party. Diana Ross was allegedly paid $500,000 to perform at the extravagant event. In one of the pictures circulating on Twitter, Demi looked stunning in "Manish Malhotra ghagra-choli."
Demi herself is looking forward to her own 50th birthday on November 11, around a year after she announced her split from husband Ashton Kutcher who is currently linked to his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'