Naomi Campbell's Birthday Party for Her Boyfriend Leads to an Arrest
Naomi Campbell arranged a party in India to celebrate her billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin's 50th birthday, but it was too loud for the local residents to handle. The event organizer was arrested when music and fireworks continued on until early hours.
The party took place at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur and reportedly had 1930s-glamour theme. The celebration that included such guests as Demi Moore, Kate Moss, Bob Geldof and Sarah Ferguson violated the Rajasthan Noise Control Act.
People around the palace complained about the noise that went above the legal decibel level. TK Pareek, the manager of event management company Live for Entertainment, was arrested before being released later on bail, city police commissioner Bhupendra Kumar Dak said.
Campbel reportedly flew more than 200 guests in 13 chartered private planes for a two-day party. Diana Ross was allegedly paid $500,000 to perform at the extravagant event. In one of the pictures circulating on Twitter, Demi looked stunning in "Manish Malhotra ghagra-choli."
Demi herself is looking forward to her own 50th birthday on November 11, around a year after she announced her split from husband Ashton Kutcher who is currently linked to his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce