Naomi Campbell's Birthday Party for Her Boyfriend Leads to an Arrest
Naomi Campbell arranged a party in India to celebrate her billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin's 50th birthday, but it was too loud for the local residents to handle. The event organizer was arrested when music and fireworks continued on until early hours.
The party took place at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur and reportedly had 1930s-glamour theme. The celebration that included such guests as Demi Moore, Kate Moss, Bob Geldof and Sarah Ferguson violated the Rajasthan Noise Control Act.
People around the palace complained about the noise that went above the legal decibel level. TK Pareek, the manager of event management company Live for Entertainment, was arrested before being released later on bail, city police commissioner Bhupendra Kumar Dak said.
Campbel reportedly flew more than 200 guests in 13 chartered private planes for a two-day party. Diana Ross was allegedly paid $500,000 to perform at the extravagant event. In one of the pictures circulating on Twitter, Demi looked stunning in "Manish Malhotra ghagra-choli."
Demi herself is looking forward to her own 50th birthday on November 11, around a year after she announced her split from husband Ashton Kutcher who is currently linked to his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum