One Direction Premiere New U.S. Single 'Kiss You'
After giving an amazing performance, which made fans shriek their hearts out at the recent "The X Factor (US)" results show, British-Irish boyband One Direction are back with a new single, "Kiss You". The track is off their "Take Me Home" LP.
Billboard reports the announcement of the band's new single, which is slated to hit radio November 16. "Kiss You" is actually the second official U.S. single from "Take Me Home", following the lead track "Live While We're Young". The group also recently released another single, "Little Things", which is an Ed Sheeran-penned ballad that was unleashed as a second U.K. single but not released to Stateside radio.
"Kiss You" promises to be a huge hit as it possess a very catchy and upbeat pop tune that reminds listeners of summertime and is perfect for 1D's teen fans to sing along and jump around with. The single has fun vibes all throughout and heart-melting romantic tales about crushes and how the boys of 1D want to show her off to see their pals "drooling on their chinny-chin-chins."
"Take Me Home" is the group's upcoming second studio album. The record is set to hit U.S. stores on November 13.
More One Direction News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen