Chris Brown and Rihanna Flatly Deny Rekindling Romance
Just because they have been seen on the same scenes lately, doesn't mean they are back together, Chris Brown and Rihanna said on the their reestablished relationship. In separate interviews, the singers confirmed that they are not dating despite Brown's profession of love for both Rihanna and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran earlier this month.
To Power 106 radio host Big Boy, Brown said, "No. And that's just quick, a quick answer," when asked whether he's back romancing Rihanna. His statement was backed up by Rihanna during a Facebook live chat. "No. Not together," she told Bravo's Andy Cohen on Wednesday, November 7, adding "If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business."
Aptly, Brown and Rihanna have collaborated on a track called "Nobody's Business" for her upcoming album. They had recorded another duet prior to that, titled "Birthday Cake". The former lovers also greeted each other at the 2012 MTV VMAs in September and he was invited to her Halloween bash.
Brown said previously that he did not dump Tran for the sake of Rihanna but he can't deny his feelings for the Barbadian singer either. "With that it's just me being honest with myself. Me and her have history and me and her are definitely always going to be best of friends. And we're working on our friendship now," he said.
More Chris Brown News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars