Chris Brown and Rihanna Flatly Deny Rekindling Romance
Just because they have been seen on the same scenes lately, doesn't mean they are back together, Chris Brown and Rihanna said on the their reestablished relationship. In separate interviews, the singers confirmed that they are not dating despite Brown's profession of love for both Rihanna and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran earlier this month.
To Power 106 radio host Big Boy, Brown said, "No. And that's just quick, a quick answer," when asked whether he's back romancing Rihanna. His statement was backed up by Rihanna during a Facebook live chat. "No. Not together," she told Bravo's Andy Cohen on Wednesday, November 7, adding "If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business."
Aptly, Brown and Rihanna have collaborated on a track called "Nobody's Business" for her upcoming album. They had recorded another duet prior to that, titled "Birthday Cake". The former lovers also greeted each other at the 2012 MTV VMAs in September and he was invited to her Halloween bash.
Brown said previously that he did not dump Tran for the sake of Rihanna but he can't deny his feelings for the Barbadian singer either. "With that it's just me being honest with myself. Me and her have history and me and her are definitely always going to be best of friends. And we're working on our friendship now," he said.
More Chris Brown News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction