Chris Brown and Rihanna Flatly Deny Rekindling Romance
Just because they have been seen on the same scenes lately, doesn't mean they are back together, Chris Brown and Rihanna said on the their reestablished relationship. In separate interviews, the singers confirmed that they are not dating despite Brown's profession of love for both Rihanna and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran earlier this month.
To Power 106 radio host Big Boy, Brown said, "No. And that's just quick, a quick answer," when asked whether he's back romancing Rihanna. His statement was backed up by Rihanna during a Facebook live chat. "No. Not together," she told Bravo's Andy Cohen on Wednesday, November 7, adding "If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business."
Aptly, Brown and Rihanna have collaborated on a track called "Nobody's Business" for her upcoming album. They had recorded another duet prior to that, titled "Birthday Cake". The former lovers also greeted each other at the 2012 MTV VMAs in September and he was invited to her Halloween bash.
Brown said previously that he did not dump Tran for the sake of Rihanna but he can't deny his feelings for the Barbadian singer either. "With that it's just me being honest with myself. Me and her have history and me and her are definitely always going to be best of friends. And we're working on our friendship now," he said.
More Chris Brown News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video