CNN Anchor Said Jonah Hill Treated Him Like 'The Help'
"Superbad" actor Jonah Hill is rude and arrogant according to CNN anchor Don Lemon who bumped to the actor recently at a hotel. Although Hill has stated an argument about the meeting, Lemon insisted that Hill treated him like "the help" during their brief encounter.
The feud began when Lemon tweeted on Thursday, November 8, "Said hi to @jonahhill in hotel. Think he thought i was bellman. Didn't know his name til bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind." Hill then fired back, "I said hi what do you want me to do move in with you? I was in a hurry. Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace." Lemon replied, "@JonahHill Hardly. You're not my type. But I know rude. And u were."
Hill clarified further that he did not completely ignore Lemon. "I walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me. Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude," the actor wrote. Lemon later admitted that Hill indeed shook his hand on the way out of the restroom but it was not a friendly gesture, rather a "wet handshake".
Setting the record straight on his show Friday morning, Lemon said, "Jonah Hill doesn't owe me anything, and he may have been having a bad day ... but Jonah Hill treated me like the help." He expected an apology from Hill.
More Jonah Hill News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth