CNN Anchor Said Jonah Hill Treated Him Like 'The Help'
"Superbad" actor Jonah Hill is rude and arrogant according to CNN anchor Don Lemon who bumped to the actor recently at a hotel. Although Hill has stated an argument about the meeting, Lemon insisted that Hill treated him like "the help" during their brief encounter.
The feud began when Lemon tweeted on Thursday, November 8, "Said hi to @jonahhill in hotel. Think he thought i was bellman. Didn't know his name til bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind." Hill then fired back, "I said hi what do you want me to do move in with you? I was in a hurry. Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace." Lemon replied, "@JonahHill Hardly. You're not my type. But I know rude. And u were."
Hill clarified further that he did not completely ignore Lemon. "I walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me. Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude," the actor wrote. Lemon later admitted that Hill indeed shook his hand on the way out of the restroom but it was not a friendly gesture, rather a "wet handshake".
Setting the record straight on his show Friday morning, Lemon said, "Jonah Hill doesn't owe me anything, and he may have been having a bad day ... but Jonah Hill treated me like the help." He expected an apology from Hill.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences