CNN Anchor Said Jonah Hill Treated Him Like 'The Help'
"Superbad" actor Jonah Hill is rude and arrogant according to CNN anchor Don Lemon who bumped to the actor recently at a hotel. Although Hill has stated an argument about the meeting, Lemon insisted that Hill treated him like "the help" during their brief encounter.
The feud began when Lemon tweeted on Thursday, November 8, "Said hi to @jonahhill in hotel. Think he thought i was bellman. Didn't know his name til bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind." Hill then fired back, "I said hi what do you want me to do move in with you? I was in a hurry. Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace." Lemon replied, "@JonahHill Hardly. You're not my type. But I know rude. And u were."
Hill clarified further that he did not completely ignore Lemon. "I walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me. Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude," the actor wrote. Lemon later admitted that Hill indeed shook his hand on the way out of the restroom but it was not a friendly gesture, rather a "wet handshake".
Setting the record straight on his show Friday morning, Lemon said, "Jonah Hill doesn't owe me anything, and he may have been having a bad day ... but Jonah Hill treated me like the help." He expected an apology from Hill.
More Jonah Hill News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby