Lindsay Lohan Bails on Interview With Barbara Walters
Lindsay Lohan's highly-anticipated interview with Barbara Walters won't be happening after all. The troubled actress' new PR representatives Rogers & Cowan have confirmed that their client won't appear on ABC's "20/20".
The Elizabeth Taylor depicter in TV movie "Liz & Dick" was scheduled to appear in a November 16 episode of the TV newsmagazine for a sitdown with Walters. The gig was initially aimed to promote the upcoming Lifetime biopic as Walters had visited the set of "Liz & Dick" during the production and interviewed the 26-year-old actress on the location.
However, according to Deadline, Lohan's new PR team is "dissatisfied with the direction ABC wanted to take the interview." LiLo's representative hasn't released any statement regarding the cancellation.
Lohan's TV movie "Liz & Dick" will premeire November 25 on Lifetime. The "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress, who recently parted ways with her publicist Steve Honig, also lands a role in "The Canyons" and a cameo appearance in "Scary Movie 5".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked