Lindsay Lohan Bails on Interview With Barbara Walters
Lindsay Lohan's highly-anticipated interview with Barbara Walters won't be happening after all. The troubled actress' new PR representatives Rogers & Cowan have confirmed that their client won't appear on ABC's "20/20".
The Elizabeth Taylor depicter in TV movie "Liz & Dick" was scheduled to appear in a November 16 episode of the TV newsmagazine for a sitdown with Walters. The gig was initially aimed to promote the upcoming Lifetime biopic as Walters had visited the set of "Liz & Dick" during the production and interviewed the 26-year-old actress on the location.
However, according to Deadline, Lohan's new PR team is "dissatisfied with the direction ABC wanted to take the interview." LiLo's representative hasn't released any statement regarding the cancellation.
Lohan's TV movie "Liz & Dick" will premeire November 25 on Lifetime. The "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress, who recently parted ways with her publicist Steve Honig, also lands a role in "The Canyons" and a cameo appearance in "Scary Movie 5".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed