Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif Reach Divorce Settlement
Philanthropist and TV personality Adrienne Maloof and plastic surgeon Paul Nassif have finally come to a divorce settlement they are both happy about. From a report released by TMZ, the ex-couple stresses that their goal now is for their children to "have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible."
"Happy to have settled and looking forward to a positive future and co-parenting our 3 beautiful boys. Thanks to my fans for your support! xoA", the "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star wrote on her Twitter account.
Meanwhile, the two also released a statement to PEOPLE, saying that they are "both pleased" with their agreement and that they are confident that they can continue "to make a positive impact with our children."
"Divorce is a painful process under any circumstance and certainly more painful under the constant glare of the media spotlight. There has been so much untrue negative innuendo and destructive rumors beyond our control the past few months," the ex-couple said in a joint statement. "We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way, not only individually but as co-parents," they added.
The two celebrities began a grueling acrimonious divorce process two months ago where they lashed out at each other and accused each other of physical abuse. Nasty name-calling and fist fights also transpired between the two in front of their children.
Nassif, 51, and Maloof, 50 separated in July 2012 after 10 years of marriage. They have three sons together: 9-year-old Gavin and 6-year-old twins Christian and Colin.
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon