Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif Reach Divorce Settlement
Philanthropist and TV personality Adrienne Maloof and plastic surgeon Paul Nassif have finally come to a divorce settlement they are both happy about. From a report released by TMZ, the ex-couple stresses that their goal now is for their children to "have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible."
"Happy to have settled and looking forward to a positive future and co-parenting our 3 beautiful boys. Thanks to my fans for your support! xoA", the "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star wrote on her Twitter account.
Meanwhile, the two also released a statement to PEOPLE, saying that they are "both pleased" with their agreement and that they are confident that they can continue "to make a positive impact with our children."
"Divorce is a painful process under any circumstance and certainly more painful under the constant glare of the media spotlight. There has been so much untrue negative innuendo and destructive rumors beyond our control the past few months," the ex-couple said in a joint statement. "We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way, not only individually but as co-parents," they added.
The two celebrities began a grueling acrimonious divorce process two months ago where they lashed out at each other and accused each other of physical abuse. Nasty name-calling and fist fights also transpired between the two in front of their children.
Nassif, 51, and Maloof, 50 separated in July 2012 after 10 years of marriage. They have three sons together: 9-year-old Gavin and 6-year-old twins Christian and Colin.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered