Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif Reach Divorce Settlement
Philanthropist and TV personality Adrienne Maloof and plastic surgeon Paul Nassif have finally come to a divorce settlement they are both happy about. From a report released by TMZ, the ex-couple stresses that their goal now is for their children to "have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible."
"Happy to have settled and looking forward to a positive future and co-parenting our 3 beautiful boys. Thanks to my fans for your support! xoA", the "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star wrote on her Twitter account.
Meanwhile, the two also released a statement to PEOPLE, saying that they are "both pleased" with their agreement and that they are confident that they can continue "to make a positive impact with our children."
"Divorce is a painful process under any circumstance and certainly more painful under the constant glare of the media spotlight. There has been so much untrue negative innuendo and destructive rumors beyond our control the past few months," the ex-couple said in a joint statement. "We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way, not only individually but as co-parents," they added.
The two celebrities began a grueling acrimonious divorce process two months ago where they lashed out at each other and accused each other of physical abuse. Nasty name-calling and fist fights also transpired between the two in front of their children.
Nassif, 51, and Maloof, 50 separated in July 2012 after 10 years of marriage. They have three sons together: 9-year-old Gavin and 6-year-old twins Christian and Colin.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated