Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif Reach Divorce Settlement
Philanthropist and TV personality Adrienne Maloof and plastic surgeon Paul Nassif have finally come to a divorce settlement they are both happy about. From a report released by TMZ, the ex-couple stresses that their goal now is for their children to "have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible."
"Happy to have settled and looking forward to a positive future and co-parenting our 3 beautiful boys. Thanks to my fans for your support! xoA", the "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star wrote on her Twitter account.
Meanwhile, the two also released a statement to PEOPLE, saying that they are "both pleased" with their agreement and that they are confident that they can continue "to make a positive impact with our children."
"Divorce is a painful process under any circumstance and certainly more painful under the constant glare of the media spotlight. There has been so much untrue negative innuendo and destructive rumors beyond our control the past few months," the ex-couple said in a joint statement. "We're happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way, not only individually but as co-parents," they added.
The two celebrities began a grueling acrimonious divorce process two months ago where they lashed out at each other and accused each other of physical abuse. Nasty name-calling and fist fights also transpired between the two in front of their children.
Nassif, 51, and Maloof, 50 separated in July 2012 after 10 years of marriage. They have three sons together: 9-year-old Gavin and 6-year-old twins Christian and Colin.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off