Bryan Adams Expecting Second Child
Bryan Adams is going to add another member to his family as her girlfriend is pregnant with their second child. A spokesperson for the rock singer told PEOPLE, "There's another baby on the way for singer Bryan Adams and Alicia Grimaldi."
The representative went on, "Their daughter, Bunny Grimaldi-Adams, is now 18 months old, and the new baby is due next year." The expecting father, Bryan, playfully wrote down on Twitter, Thursday, November 8, saying, "Alicia's either eaten too much chocolate cake or we're expecting another baby... I think it's a baby..."
Bryan met Alicia in 2004 when the 31-year-old daughter of Isle of Wight's deputy lieutenant Peter Grimaldi helped the 53-year-old Canadian rocker establish his charity foundation to support vulnerable people. In March 2011, the "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?" singer opened up that he and Alicia would welcome their first baby.
A month later, on April 22, 2011, he declared, "I'm really proud to announce on 22 April, Mirabella Bunny was born." He gushed, "She arrived like all good Easter bunnies on Easter Friday. Mother and baby are both well and happy. Thanks in advance for your kind thoughts and wishes."
Bryan is scheduled to continue his U.S. tour on December 10 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Aside from his career as a singer, the singer also works as a photographer. In July this year, he unleashed a photography book entitled "Exposed".
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says