Bryan Adams Expecting Second Child
Bryan Adams is going to add another member to his family as her girlfriend is pregnant with their second child. A spokesperson for the rock singer told PEOPLE, "There's another baby on the way for singer Bryan Adams and Alicia Grimaldi."
The representative went on, "Their daughter, Bunny Grimaldi-Adams, is now 18 months old, and the new baby is due next year." The expecting father, Bryan, playfully wrote down on Twitter, Thursday, November 8, saying, "Alicia's either eaten too much chocolate cake or we're expecting another baby... I think it's a baby..."
Bryan met Alicia in 2004 when the 31-year-old daughter of Isle of Wight's deputy lieutenant Peter Grimaldi helped the 53-year-old Canadian rocker establish his charity foundation to support vulnerable people. In March 2011, the "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?" singer opened up that he and Alicia would welcome their first baby.
A month later, on April 22, 2011, he declared, "I'm really proud to announce on 22 April, Mirabella Bunny was born." He gushed, "She arrived like all good Easter bunnies on Easter Friday. Mother and baby are both well and happy. Thanks in advance for your kind thoughts and wishes."
Bryan is scheduled to continue his U.S. tour on December 10 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Aside from his career as a singer, the singer also works as a photographer. In July this year, he unleashed a photography book entitled "Exposed".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video