Kenny Chesney to Hold 'No Shoes Nation Tour' at Metlife Stadium
One of country music's biggest stars is set to return for what is expected to be a powerhouse series of shows. Kenny Chesney will stop at the Metlife Stadium for his "No Shoes Nation Tour" on August 10, 2013.
The country sensation is no stranger to the Meadowlands venue. The place holds a special memory for the singer-songwriter since that's where he made record-breaking attendance numbers for his "Goin' Coastal Tour". The concert drew more than 55,000 back in August 2011 and was co-headlined by Grammy-winning act, Zac Brown Band.
Just this year, Chesney almost broke his own record with his "Brothers of the Sun Tour", which brought together an audience number of approximately 50,000 country music fans. Another country singer and actor, Tim McGraw, co-headlined the show.
For the upcoming show, Chesney will return solo at the Meadows complex as there will be no extra boost from a tour co-headliner. His opening acts for the Metlife shows include outlaw country revivalist Eric Church, country-rock stompers Eli Young Band, and young singer-songwriter Kacey Musgraves.
Zac Brown Band will still be appearing with Chesney as the opening act at selected play dates of the "No Shoes Nation Tour", but the band will not be appearing at the Metlife venue.
Interested fans who want to check out ticket prices and VIP concert packages can log on to tickets.kennychesney.com. The general public can start purchasing their tickets on December 8.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby