Kenny Chesney to Hold 'No Shoes Nation Tour' at Metlife Stadium
One of country music's biggest stars is set to return for what is expected to be a powerhouse series of shows. Kenny Chesney will stop at the Metlife Stadium for his "No Shoes Nation Tour" on August 10, 2013.
The country sensation is no stranger to the Meadowlands venue. The place holds a special memory for the singer-songwriter since that's where he made record-breaking attendance numbers for his "Goin' Coastal Tour". The concert drew more than 55,000 back in August 2011 and was co-headlined by Grammy-winning act, Zac Brown Band.
Just this year, Chesney almost broke his own record with his "Brothers of the Sun Tour", which brought together an audience number of approximately 50,000 country music fans. Another country singer and actor, Tim McGraw, co-headlined the show.
For the upcoming show, Chesney will return solo at the Meadows complex as there will be no extra boost from a tour co-headliner. His opening acts for the Metlife shows include outlaw country revivalist Eric Church, country-rock stompers Eli Young Band, and young singer-songwriter Kacey Musgraves.
Zac Brown Band will still be appearing with Chesney as the opening act at selected play dates of the "No Shoes Nation Tour", but the band will not be appearing at the Metlife venue.
Interested fans who want to check out ticket prices and VIP concert packages can log on to tickets.kennychesney.com. The general public can start purchasing their tickets on December 8.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'