Faith Hill Returns With New Music Video 'American Heart'
After almost five years of taking a break from music, country singer Faith Hill shows that she is ready to make new material with the release of her new clip "American Heart". The video had an official premiere on Hill's official website site and Facebook page via the Ustream video service on Thursday, November 8.
The Trey Fanjoy-directed video was filmed in October at Nashville. It focuses on sending an inspirational and uplifting message to its listeners and stands as a testament to the American spirit.
"When I first heard this song I was brought to hears," recalled Hill. "People are suffering, trying to make ends meet, and times are especially tough right now. The sentiment captures everything I think we all feel when we think about the American spirit," the singer added.
"American Heart" also shows Hill's dancing abilities as the star had to learn some very precise choreography for the video, which also features some fancy footwork from 10-year-old TJ Jones as Hill's sidekick.
"For the choreography, we wanted to keep it very classic, almost an ode to you know the Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Cyd Charisse era, but keep it like new and fresh," explained choreographer Aakomon Jones.
Songwriters Jonathan Singleton and Jim Beavers penned the anthemic song. It was produced by Byron Gallimore and Hill.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars