Faith Hill Returns With New Music Video 'American Heart'
After almost five years of taking a break from music, country singer Faith Hill shows that she is ready to make new material with the release of her new clip "American Heart". The video had an official premiere on Hill's official website site and Facebook page via the Ustream video service on Thursday, November 8.
The Trey Fanjoy-directed video was filmed in October at Nashville. It focuses on sending an inspirational and uplifting message to its listeners and stands as a testament to the American spirit.
"When I first heard this song I was brought to hears," recalled Hill. "People are suffering, trying to make ends meet, and times are especially tough right now. The sentiment captures everything I think we all feel when we think about the American spirit," the singer added.
"American Heart" also shows Hill's dancing abilities as the star had to learn some very precise choreography for the video, which also features some fancy footwork from 10-year-old TJ Jones as Hill's sidekick.
"For the choreography, we wanted to keep it very classic, almost an ode to you know the Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Cyd Charisse era, but keep it like new and fresh," explained choreographer Aakomon Jones.
Songwriters Jonathan Singleton and Jim Beavers penned the anthemic song. It was produced by Byron Gallimore and Hill.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details