Reese Witherspoon Shows Off Her Newborn Baby Boy
A first look at Reese Witherspoon's newly-born baby boy, Tennessee, is finally uncovered over a month after she gave birth to the bundle of joy. The "Water for Elephants" actress steps out holding her little boy in her arms while out and about in Los Angeles.
It's actually not the first time 36-year-old Reese went out with little Tennessee. In late October, she was spotted taking the baby to the doctor for a checkup but his face was concealed under a blue blanket in the backseat of his famous mother's Land Rover.
Reese gave birth to Tennessee James Toth, her first child with husband Jim Toth, on September 27. Before marrying the talent agent, the "This Means War" star has already had a daughter Ava, 12, and son Deacon, 8, with ex-husband, actor Ryan Phillippe.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!