Reese Witherspoon Shows Off Her Newborn Baby Boy
A first look at Reese Witherspoon's newly-born baby boy, Tennessee, is finally uncovered over a month after she gave birth to the bundle of joy. The "Water for Elephants" actress steps out holding her little boy in her arms while out and about in Los Angeles.
It's actually not the first time 36-year-old Reese went out with little Tennessee. In late October, she was spotted taking the baby to the doctor for a checkup but his face was concealed under a blue blanket in the backseat of his famous mother's Land Rover.
Reese gave birth to Tennessee James Toth, her first child with husband Jim Toth, on September 27. Before marrying the talent agent, the "This Means War" star has already had a daughter Ava, 12, and son Deacon, 8, with ex-husband, actor Ryan Phillippe.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl