Reese Witherspoon Shows Off Her Newborn Baby Boy
A first look at Reese Witherspoon's newly-born baby boy, Tennessee, is finally uncovered over a month after she gave birth to the bundle of joy. The "Water for Elephants" actress steps out holding her little boy in her arms while out and about in Los Angeles.
It's actually not the first time 36-year-old Reese went out with little Tennessee. In late October, she was spotted taking the baby to the doctor for a checkup but his face was concealed under a blue blanket in the backseat of his famous mother's Land Rover.
Reese gave birth to Tennessee James Toth, her first child with husband Jim Toth, on September 27. Before marrying the talent agent, the "This Means War" star has already had a daughter Ava, 12, and son Deacon, 8, with ex-husband, actor Ryan Phillippe.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal