Reese Witherspoon Shows Off Her Newborn Baby Boy
A first look at Reese Witherspoon's newly-born baby boy, Tennessee, is finally uncovered over a month after she gave birth to the bundle of joy. The "Water for Elephants" actress steps out holding her little boy in her arms while out and about in Los Angeles.
It's actually not the first time 36-year-old Reese went out with little Tennessee. In late October, she was spotted taking the baby to the doctor for a checkup but his face was concealed under a blue blanket in the backseat of his famous mother's Land Rover.
Reese gave birth to Tennessee James Toth, her first child with husband Jim Toth, on September 27. Before marrying the talent agent, the "This Means War" star has already had a daughter Ava, 12, and son Deacon, 8, with ex-husband, actor Ryan Phillippe.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie