Reese Witherspoon Shows Off Her Newborn Baby Boy
A first look at Reese Witherspoon's newly-born baby boy, Tennessee, is finally uncovered over a month after she gave birth to the bundle of joy. The "Water for Elephants" actress steps out holding her little boy in her arms while out and about in Los Angeles.
It's actually not the first time 36-year-old Reese went out with little Tennessee. In late October, she was spotted taking the baby to the doctor for a checkup but his face was concealed under a blue blanket in the backseat of his famous mother's Land Rover.
Reese gave birth to Tennessee James Toth, her first child with husband Jim Toth, on September 27. Before marrying the talent agent, the "This Means War" star has already had a daughter Ava, 12, and son Deacon, 8, with ex-husband, actor Ryan Phillippe.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3