Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Spotted Wearing Matching Necklaces
Rumors suggesting that Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are dating refuse to go away although the latter has already insisted that they're just friends. The dating reports get persistent when photos surface showing the two young stars wearing matching necklaces in separate occasions.
The rumor first emerged after Taylor and Harry met at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards last summer before she dated Conor Kennedy. She was reportedly left heartbroken after being dumped by the One Direction member and poured her heart out in one of her songs in new album "Red".
In an interview with Herald Sun, Harry, 18, admitted he and 22-year-old Taylor swapped phone numbers but insisted there was nothing romantic between them. "We met in America, she's very nice, yes," he explained. "She is very talented... She's very nice... We're friends."
Taylor was previously linked to Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chord Overstreet and John Mayer among others.
More Taylor Swift News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed