Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Spotted Wearing Matching Necklaces
Rumors suggesting that Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are dating refuse to go away although the latter has already insisted that they're just friends. The dating reports get persistent when photos surface showing the two young stars wearing matching necklaces in separate occasions.
The rumor first emerged after Taylor and Harry met at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards last summer before she dated Conor Kennedy. She was reportedly left heartbroken after being dumped by the One Direction member and poured her heart out in one of her songs in new album "Red".
In an interview with Herald Sun, Harry, 18, admitted he and 22-year-old Taylor swapped phone numbers but insisted there was nothing romantic between them. "We met in America, she's very nice, yes," he explained. "She is very talented... She's very nice... We're friends."
Taylor was previously linked to Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chord Overstreet and John Mayer among others.
More Taylor Swift News
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards